Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Is Path of Exile dead?

"
Pretty safe to say the game isn't dying anytime soon.
Actually, it has been dying since 2010. Hard to say when it will finally die though :p
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
It is absolutely hilarious to me that the OP started playing in August and is already saying the game is dead.

The game dies every league, then is reborn, it's just the nature of an ARPG.

Literally every league people say PoE is dead, and all the newbies think it's dead for good, when they don't understand the draw of the game is the first 2 weeks to 2 months of a league, then everyone moves on until the next league.

Every league I see threads like this, it's hilarious.

The game is meant to die over and over, then be reborn.

This is not a game that you play all the time, nobody does that. That's why standard is dead, because you'd run out of things to do quickly if all you played was standard. New leagues = fresh.
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
Last edited by Semune on Oct 9, 2017, 6:25:08 AM
It will be dead as long as people in charge keep pumping unfinished new content instead of focus one expansion on reworking/improving already existing content
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Its not really dead. Its more alive than ever. Problem is poor trade system, unfinished content, awkward meta and currency sellers. It's a grind game and tons of sites lie [Removed by Support] and others ruin the point of grinding, if you can just buy exalts and items for money.... really whats the point?

But on the other hand popularity of gold sellers kinda tells you that the game aint dead yet cause maggots are growing fat.
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Oct 9, 2017, 4:14:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info