Is Path of Exile dead?

Ask in December after the new league starts. Otherwise, you're just trying to make trouble.

Game is doing fine. GGG is still in business. Seem to be rolling in cash. They're promising us an expansion long before we're even ready for it.

But people? We take breaks. We play for a month or two and then stop. I'm pretty much down to doing dailies and maybe a map or two.

That doesn't mean "dead". It means I'm taking a break until December.
I was talking to a friend today in ts3 about diablo 3 if ist worth come for a while back ...
the answere is if you want see the trash Blizzard done with this nerfing shit you will dc in 3 days later !

the answere i was thinking ...
i stoped d3 cause poe was inspiring me more to Play as a Hobby gamer with my 37 years !

now i watch the Player base shrinking like d3 ... so death ist not now ... but if the bann the fun shit continues ... so then ist start to die !

my complete guild active members are gone !
since 3.0 !

so something stinks here total ..

but i realy not sure if they care about our hopes to make poe like it was !
A DIABLO KILLER ..

fun is gone for now !
If you not affraid of the Devil.. then you dont need a GOD !
"
I was talking to a friend today in ts3 about diablo 3 if ist worth come for a while back ...
the answere is if you want see the trash Blizzard done with this nerfing shit you will dc in 3 days later !

i stoped d3 cause poe was inspiring me more to Play as a Hobby gamer with my 37 years !

now i watch the Player base shrinking like d3 ... so death ist not now ... but if the bann the fun shit continues ... so then ist start to die !

since 3.0 !

A DIABLO KILLER ..

fun is gone for now !

Not only your guild, the list in my guild use to be a lot active, it's full btw... how many do I see? 15-18 peak, just same the path Diablo III went.
There's only one semi-active player in my guild currently.
"
"

since 3.0 !

A DIABLO KILLER ..

fun is gone for now !

Not only your guild, the list in my guild use to be a lot active, it's full btw... how many do I see? 15-18 peak, just same the path Diablo III went.

I am a Little longer here to say its start piss off .. builds you do i mean not meta you can trow into trash !
I dont know what logic is behind the development !
but for now the game is started to be trashed with wanabe Balance ... i cant read this word now without start to gag !

If you not affraid of the Devil.. then you dont need a GOD !
How many more leagues have to go by with peak concurrent player increases before we're sure it's dead?
Games been like a fish still twitching as you fillet them to me for awhile. but new ppls come all the time . Build and they will come so to speak.

I'm sure GGG is richer than ever

It' like I used to eat at this hip joint (PF changs) every other day. Now I cant stand it but it's still packed.

PoE is still that hip joint. I'm just bored of the menu which I've eaten everything off of many times.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 26, 2017, 10:30:27 PM
Admittedly I found myself holding off on some of the recent MTX purchases because their last few decisions make me a little uneasy. I might be a minority here, but my desire to purchase MTX and support the company is only as good as my faith in their direction and their balancing decisions. I'm not going to quit any time soon, and I await 3.1 to see what they do, but I'll likely need to see some smart decisions before I start buying MTX again.
"
Nephalim wrote:
The league is dead and while the game has a healthy population from the influx of noobs from 3.0 is headed down a terrible and dark path filled with systematic nerfs for the sake of change and a deluded vision of balance.

GGG has lost their way in favor of mtx sales from short term players who drop poe after they manage to zerg kill kitava. GGG should remember the devoted "hard core" player base that paid their way to the present day so they could spend it on xbox development and frivolous act content with no purpose other than to grab cash.

2.6 marked the death of the poe i once knew and loved when GGG decided to remove melee from the game.

More xbox development whining.
Standard Forever
"
I mean players that have been playing for a long long time, are they still here? I bet not.

To answer this specific question, can't do it in plural, but I can attest for me. Check my join date, i'd say that is in category of long long time, and then check todays date. I am still playing.

Spoiler

Last Visited: Sep 26, 2017

I guess all those nerfs haven't chased me away.
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info