Harbinger Statistics - Popular Passives and Ascendancies

Thanks for the stats <3
#NeverGoing90
"
Guess which Ascendancy gonna rip next patch

Assassin? %)
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
Cool stats but it did not have any surprises whatsoever.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Kinda obvious Finesse is the most used for Ranger.
Can't imagine there's too many caster Rangers, the Ascendancies don't play nice enough with that, so every projectile attack build will also pick Finesse.
Every melee build will, anyways, and then it's also the end node of the life path.
That many people going berserker is a bit lame, as is people complaining about something potentially being done about it before anything's been done about it, but I'm more thinking of the bottom of the barrel.
That said, the spread past the first 3 or so is relatively healthy.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Last edited by UnDeaD_CyBorG on Sep 25, 2017, 7:52:53 PM
"This is actually pretty healthy, and shows a pretty good split between the left and right sides of the passive tree (though the keystones at the southern end of the passive tree are comparatively not very popular)."

It is nice to see that we have reached a state of the passive tree where even the devs forget that there are keystones on the northern side of the tree as well. The southern keystones were are least represented in the lists. EB, GR, CI, MI are all so garbage or extremely niche now that all the witches and shadows have to run crying to their neighbors to grab anything remotely useful.
Says a lot doesnt it? clearly the es changes were too harsh along with the leech changes. before you butcher me for saying that, i have always been a life based build player and have always hated how strong es was. but i think it was a little too much paired with the leech.
I keep telling people, Raider > Pathfinder.

Look who's right now? :P

Spoiler
was gonna say "W R O N G" but I changed my mind at the last second.
Berserker is the best choice because his ascendancy is too strong.
Just thinkabout 40% more dmg ( all type of dmg ) +10% increased dmg taken with All type leech 3% life + 3% mana and cannot be stunned.
Chieftain is too strong with many buff in his ascendancy while ascendant chieftain cant be even = 1/12 of 8 points ascendancy :((
Raider can easily get frenzy charge + buff per charge and buff in max charges made her become another overall all rounder atk build.
Which is the best elemental caster ? Its berserker & Inquistor >>>> Elementalist.
My opinion:
- Nerf: Berserker, Chieftain, Raider, Pathfinder
- Buff: Ascendant, Elementalist, Sabouter.
I felt GGG hate caster class so much when they buffed range/melee atk skill too much n nerf heavily spell skill.
Gotta love that Berserker! It would be kind of cool to see some kind of benefit (or reward), if you will in playing SSF. Perhaps a little incentive above and beyond the "bragging rights" or achievement of it. LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
I wonder if the Berserker/Raider dominance also has something to do with speed. I guess I am a slow player, but the top tier players seem to be speed-clearing folks.

After Damage and Defense, I think Speed might actually be what players prioritize.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info