Harbinger Statistics - Popular Passives and Ascendancies

mind over matter is too of a no-brainer for almost any build, sadly enough.

Im so tired of the 'this is too big of a problem for me to solve, then lets just circumvent it' mindset.
resource generation/consumption couldve been a big part of the game, but it really isnt anymore.
MOAR STATS PLEASEEE :)
loving it

Now please skills used distribution
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
lol berserker reign..

i can guess that major factor this things happen are fact that leech+vp work best at berserker class, also, one of the effective spell leech are in this ascendency class..

would be nice if spell leech more viable to the tree instead.. thinking witch losing popularity due no spell leech are push me away from picking witch class for spell caster.
This game really has become "Get the biggest EHP and sustain it" rather than "lets use interesting machanics to keep safe". High EHP and sustained leech is now used in almost every single build and mechanics such as block, spell block and dodge is only used to circumvent a tiny portion of the damage taken.

Why not revert back to the system where bosses weren't designed to one-shot and characters couldn't regenerate or leech thousands of health per second? Please make all the other defensive mechanics useful again..

As an example give block chance a % damage reduction per x amount of effective block chance. Even the playing field. Make it worth the investment and give us options.
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
Last edited by Priory on Sep 25, 2017, 7:01:02 PM
Quick nerf that berserker!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Where is GhostReaver?
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
thank you...
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Quick nerf that berserker!

Yep.. Guess which Ascendancy gonna rip next patch..xD
rip berserker next league LUL
Awesome stats. Not suprised by the most popular but sweet to see some numbers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info