Harbinger Statistics - Popular Passives and Ascendancies

Oh hey, all the most popular notables happen to be... big life nodes. Mindblown. Never saw that coming.
Stats, stats, stats and other nonsense that no one cares.
Instead of focusing on analyzing important informations from the technical forum (which clearly show that you should take advantage for optimization in this game because 70% of people playing your game - and i don't need statistics for this, just looking on tech. pages forum - have 20fps experience or other "funny" things) as usual, nonstop talking about nonsense and distraction from the most important things.

PoE in 2k17
Have a nice day.
RIP Deadeye...
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Glad GGG themselves admit they created the perfect storm for Berserker to rise to the top by leaps and bounds. Hopefully this admission means they will leave the poor bastard alone!

Also interesting wording when talking about HC and SSF using the wording "this is healthy" well that's an indicator they aren't pleased with Berserker being #1 and means they will NOT leave the poor bastard alone!

I think most veterans can see the upcoming meta shifts in 3.1
fun detected
Last edited by Giloushaker1 on Sep 25, 2017, 6:23:31 PM
Thanks for posting the incoming nerf list.
Nerf ES to the ground. Check
Everyone playing life builds now. Check
All players still not running the lab because it still sucks. Check
Good job, let's go get a pizza.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Ha, no surprise that the Scion isn't really being used.
Still has all the same problems, making it inferior to every other ascendancy.
There just isn't really any good reason to go it, besides joining to separate parts of the tree.
Meaning hyper niche.

Until it's completely reworked, I suspect this trend will continue.
Good fucking job 1k balence team see what you did? You brought all the ES users to berserker when you fuck berserker you're going to see 3/4 of the playerbase go slayer.

1 0 0 0 hours.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info