Harbinger Statistics - Popular Passives and Ascendancies

Fun to look at. But I would have also liked to have seen ascendancy usage within each class. Knowing that a large % of the population was berserker is useful, but I'd like to see how much % of mauraders were berserkers too.
@Moylin (Beyond)
so berserker nerf incoming next patch?
"
I see nerfs coming:

Berserker, Dark pact, MOM.

Just keep nerfing everything and not buff anything until we all can't even do t1 maps.

Nah... The nerfs will be:
Assassin, Poison scaling, and CI and/or Ghost Reaver.

"
Avelice wrote:
Fun to look at. But I would have also liked to have seen ascendancy usage within each class. Knowing that a large % of the population was berserker is useful, but I'd like to see how much % of mauraders were berserkers too.

That's not too hard to figure out on your own. You add up all the percentages of each of the Marauder subclasses, this becomes our new '100%', then you divide each subclass by our total:

Berserker 17.55%
Chieftain 3.02%
Juggernaut 2.51%
Marauder 0.66%
Total: 23.74

Berserker 17.55% / 23.74 = 73.46%
Chieftain 3.02% / 23.74 = 12.72%
Juggernaut 2.51% / 23.74 = 10.57%
Marauder 0.66% / 23.74 = 2.78%

Last edited by twiz on Sep 25, 2017, 8:49:37 PM
OK.

So the GGG team collects a lot of data on just about everything we do.

What i want to know is:
HOW DOES GGG USE ALL THESE SEEMINGLY USELESS STATISTICS TO BUILD A BETTER GAME?
I always get worried when you post stats like this because it shows where the easymode lies, and what you need to nerf next
Nice, remember when Chaos Innoculation even exist? :D

bring it back plz. ES is so dead.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 25, 2017, 9:08:25 PM
Hmm. Have there been two set of stats round up before in a league?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Chaos Inoculation is not even on the board...that's crazy. GGG you did a great job of nerfing it out of existence. Maybe knock Zerkers down a peg and bring CI up a tad?
IGN: FlyByFlicker
My Expectations (based on this data and past experience):
*) Berserker's more damage will be "balanced" to an increased damage modifier
*) Mind over Matter will be "balanced" to have a 50% less mana regeneration modifier
*) Vaal Pact will be "balanced" to have a 50% less damage modifier
*) Boss life will be "balanced" to double what it is now
*) All damage from mobs will be "balanced" to double what it is now
*) All life nodes, and vivid jewels, will be "balanced" to provide X-3% max life where X is what they currently provide
*) Life rolls on gear will be "balanced" to weight even more heavily towards the worst tiers
*) Resistances will be "balanced" to be prefixes so they can compete directly with life and other defensive stats on gear
*) Currency drops will be "balanced" so that scroll fragments and transmutation shards are the only drops in any area below a T16 map
*) GGG will recruit even more no-lifers who think dark souls is an easy game and/or who don't understand that an ARPG isn't the same thing as a bullet hell game, for their "balance" team
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
I'm at the top w/ a Berseker ..and very bottom with a Scion
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info