[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

"
Hello !

I'm trying this build actually and quite enjoying it.
Though, i have a question about the quiver. It's my first build in Abyss and Signal Fire is quite expensive, even more if you want a +1 arrow. Is there any other quiver worth for the build ? Can i go for a Blackgleam with +1 arrow, waiting for the proper prophecy ?

Thank you in advance for the answer. (and i'm sorry if i made any mistakes, english is not my natal language, i'm trying my best :) )

don't feel yourself bad for not getting the signal fire. you can always seek for rare quivers with good mods. i did used that quiver until i saw there's a lot of chaos to buy the signal fire. :p

"
Your thoughts ?

"
Average damage will be : 74 642.7 * 0.7

You're using lvl1 Mirage Archer in your calculations, Shouldn't it be * 0.89?

"
First time playing, wanted to go with a Ranger and came across your build which thankfully lined up pretty well with the beginning phase from a shitty youtube build I started off with so it was pretty easy to transition to, and I'm glad it was because it's been going pretty great so far! I very much lucked out with a Bisco's drop which has afforded quite a few nice gear upgrades - question is what would be the biggest thing to upgrade with what I currently have now? I still have ~6 ex to work with

Get Dying Sun!!
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Jan 2, 2018, 8:31:59 AM
"
first of all thanks for that good build. i really enjoy maps by shooting arrows like a minigun. :p but i'm stucked at lab. the traps inflicts really much dmg to me. what should i do?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/freakydouche/characters

at 86 lvl uberlab is really ez with my starforge build. but i'm dying to mercilab traps and didn't even finish uberlab.

Get more life pots, and don't step on traps ;p.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
"
freakydouche wrote:
first of all thanks for that good build. i really enjoy maps by shooting arrows like a minigun. :p but i'm stucked at lab. the traps inflicts really much dmg to me. what should i do?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/freakydouche/characters

at 86 lvl uberlab is really ez with my starforge build. but i'm dying to mercilab traps and didn't even finish uberlab.

Your Starforge build likely mitigates more damage from stacking armor. Not every build will be able to run all content in the game equally effectively.

If you want to have an easier time running Lab, try putting a second life flask in your setup when you run labs. You should also have no trouble with the totem traps; this just leaves spikes, saw blades and cleavers.... which you should be able to manually dodge (for the most part) - Try moving through the trap areas a little slower. focus on not getting hit rather than getting through fast.

Alternatively, you can try running warlord's mark in your 'curse on hit' setup - I noticed you run two curses but don't have a source to allow for a second curse (none I could see). If you can only apply 1 curse; you'll have to give up your other charge generation for Labs.
Hello! What should be my next priorities on the skill tree? Getting the jewel slots or the Deadly Draw node?
"
Edeka wrote:
Hello! What should be my next priorities on the skill tree? Getting the jewel slots or the Deadly Draw node?

How does your damage feel without Deadly Draw? Pathing to (and picking up) jewel sockets gives you more flexibility with your gear; It allows you to buy better gear and fix str/dex/int or res requirements with jewels.

Personal choice, really. more damage or more flexibility for gear/ele weakness capping. Or try out both - you're holding onto respec points; take bow nodes until lvl91 then respec them into unlocking a jewel sokect.
"
muzein wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

How does your damage feel without Deadly Draw? Pathing to (and picking up) jewel sockets gives you more flexibility with your gear; It allows you to buy better gear and fix str/dex/int or res requirements with jewels.

Personal choice, really. more damage or more flexibility for gear/ele weakness capping. Or try out both - you're holding onto respec points; take bow nodes until lvl91 then respec them into unlocking a jewel sokect.

I just checked, took my weakest jewel out and replaced the points for Deadly Draw. It is much better. Getting so much value for a loss of a few HP for now. Thanks!
The build is def equipment dependant. My equipment is trash, i been struggling to find any upgrades and i breezed through t8s and below and doing t9s and 10s i can see stuff getting rougher. Abyss cracks especially can wreck pretty easy with low dps. Yellow elder i couldnt solo. Doing too much dmg my dps in hideout is 15k+ with hatred and ash herald. I not using barrage for bosses yet. If i got shroud and then dying sun and few jewelry updates dmg would spike tremendously. There is a ton of room to still raise the dps. So everyone struggling it mostly equipment and lack of funds holding us back. If i had this on standard i d be rolling right now. Casual in league is tough
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
hey jess, first many thanks for the build, i just rushed a ranged with poet's pen meanwhile leveling the gems, the question is, i have now 6 ex, what i should buy first, shroud or dying sun? I prefer shroud since you can take the 5 links easy, but not sure if dying sun is really high improvement in the build with the 2 more projectiles than shroud. thanks in advance!
Hey all. This is my second build I've ever run and I'm really enjoying it. It's already farther progressed in 20 hours than my first character was at 90 hours. I've been playing on Xbox where the economy is not quite so good, but I'm making it work. My problem is that I'm not sure where to go from here. I've got all the required uniques and obviously some of my gear needs improvement. Should I go for Dying Sun right away or focus on improving my gear more? I've only got 1 ex and on Xbox a Dying Sun is 6 ex, so that's a long way off.

I don't really have problem with mapping at the moment if that makes any difference at all (~tier 8).

Here's a PoB link: https://pastebin.com/k6MyXd3A

Mainly I'd just like some advice on where to go :). Also, once I get all the jewel sockets where should I take my skill points into the 90's? It seems like maybe more damage is the only option?

P.S. I'm also using Blasphemy/Projectile Weakness, I just haven't added that to PoB because I have to do it all manually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info