[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

Hey you are currently using shroud of the lightless as bodyarmor.
Why did you decide to play it over ashrend? Wich one is better?
"
Schwebbes wrote:
Hey you are currently using shroud of the lightless as bodyarmor.
Why did you decide to play it over ashrend? Wich one is better?

im actually curious too... My damage with the build pales in comparison to his build
First time playing, wanted to go with a Ranger and came across your build which thankfully lined up pretty well with the beginning phase from a shitty youtube build I started off with so it was pretty easy to transition to, and I'm glad it was because it's been going pretty great so far! I very much lucked out with a Bisco's drop which has afforded quite a few nice gear upgrades - question is what would be the biggest thing to upgrade with what I currently have now? I still have ~6 ex to work with
Last edited by 8mmspikes on Jan 2, 2018, 12:45:31 AM
Hi,
I could really need some small input to my build..

I dont feel Like i have enough damage for higher tier maps.

The trash dies allright but struggle with boss.
I miss The uber lab so That one Thing but what to do elsewhere?

Char: Grapit
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zyppz/characters
Hello !

I'm trying this build actually and quite enjoying it.
Though, i have a question about the quiver. It's my first build in Abyss and Signal Fire is quite expensive, even more if you want a +1 arrow. Is there any other quiver worth for the build ? Can i go for a Blackgleam with +1 arrow, waiting for the proper prophecy ?

Thank you in advance for the answer. (and i'm sorry if i made any mistakes, english is not my natal language, i'm trying my best :) )
"
zyppz wrote:
Hi,
I could really need some small input to my build..

I dont feel Like i have enough damage for higher tier maps.

The trash dies allright but struggle with boss.
I miss The uber lab so That one Thing but what to do elsewhere?

Char: Grapit
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zyppz/characters

You dont have WED on rings and amulet (losing alot dps cuz of this)
Your abyss jewels are pretty lame, so you definetely should upgrade them.
Your barrage should be in current 6l cuz it's obviously way more important then TS (should've 6l ashrend ._.)
Also your level is kinda low (level here means jewel sockets, jewel sockets = OP OP Abyss Jewels)
Hi! Thank you so much for your in depth guide. This is my first league playing POE and I decided to go all in on this build, although i feel like my character has really stagnated.

Can anyone give me some input on things to improve? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bob12201/characters

Obviously the +1 arrow on signal fire and Dying sun would be MASSIVE upgrades (I just got the +1 barrage head enchant today), but quite a bit of farming away unfortunately. Thanks in advanced, i really appreciate it.
Is it usuable with frenzy/split arrow instead ?
Hello,

Maybe this has been discussed before, but i dont want to review all the comments, sorry in that case.

I highly doubt Mirage archer is the best gem in a barrage setup. I did the math, and i want to ask if i'm wrong or true :

I'v uploaded your character to PoB, result :

Barrage 5 L (6L with Shroud of lightness ele pen):

Barrage + Phys to light + ele focus + Ele dmg with Attacks + Mirage Archer
Damage (flasks + vaal haste + frenzy + point blank range + proj weakness + enemy intimidated)
= 2 863 477 DPS (Standard Boss)

BUT, PoB only consider the 10% increased attack dmg from quality on Mirage Archer... So numbers are wrong.

"Mirage Archer deals (30-11)% less Damage with Supported Skills
Mirage Archer uses Supported Skill with 60% less Attack Speed"

(I consider Quality % inc attack dmg applies before Mirage archer calcs)

Barrage deals total 2 863 477 dps with :
Average damage 74 642.7
Attack rate 4.72
Projectiles 8

Average damage will be : 74 642.7 * 0.7
Attack rate with Mirage Archer will be : 4.72 * 0.4

Total Mirage DPS (20% ) is : (74 642.7*0.7) * (4.72*0.4) * 8 = 789 182.34 DPS

Total Barrage DPS with Mirage 20% = 3 652 659 DPS

--------

PoB numbers : Swap Mirage archer with slower Projectile :

Total DPS barrage : 3 688 028

-------

Conclusion :

Slower projectile deals slightly more damage than Mirage Archer. Plus, Mirage archer have random target if multiple enemies (i.e Trio in Uber Atziri), which will decrease single target damage output.

Another setup would be Damage On Full Life instead of Slower projectile, for a total of 4 259 509 DPS (16.5% MORE DPS THAN MIRAGE ARCHER).

------

Your thoughts ?
Last edited by Neronne on Jan 2, 2018, 7:42:57 AM
first of all thanks for that good build. i really enjoy maps by shooting arrows like a minigun. :p but i'm stucked at lab. the traps inflicts really much dmg to me. what should i do?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/freakydouche/characters

at 86 lvl uberlab is really ez with my starforge build. but i'm dying to mercilab traps and didn't even finish uberlab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info