[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

chimera is actually the easiest guardian. here are some ways i ve managed the adds in the past : use ranged totem on your second skill. ranged totem is very nice for especially prolonged fights. they draw alot of attention though not as much as decoy totem, which you can also use to divert attention from you while you mow shit down. back in the day i would also use the frost wall during adds phase. i would just protect myself on all sides with walls in a corner and fire away (granted had pierce.... and also used ranged totem), overall though the adds are not that bad as long as dps is decent enough
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
ThisisFreak wrote:
sad, no one answering my question regarding blackgleam with 1 arrow corruption vs normal signal fire....

Path of Building says I'd lose 4k average TS DPS if I switched my build with that but I dunno if that's accurate 'cause it says a +1 arrow signal fire only adds 246 DPS
Last edited by mekiamagoria on Dec 30, 2017, 11:29:55 PM
"
"
ThisisFreak wrote:
sad, no one answering my question regarding blackgleam with 1 arrow corruption vs normal signal fire....

Path of Building says I'd lose 4k average TS DPS if I switched my build with that but I dunno if that's accurate 'cause it says a +1 arrow signal fire only adds 246 DPS

If a +1 Arrow Signal only adds 246 DPS, either Average or Total, then you are prolly calculating incorrectly.

For these questions you have to check in POB, most things are situational based on gear/passive.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Dec 30, 2017, 11:44:10 PM
Hey jess can you share you POB Paste bin? I have manage to get good dps but my life sucks, I have 4.1k and I don't really know how to get more life. Thanks :)

"
Shadow8915 wrote:
Hey jess can you share you POB Paste bin? I have manage to get good dps but my life sucks, I have 4.1k and I don't really know how to get more life. Thanks :)

I mean you're playing MF with this build. Boots/Gloves/Amulet/helmet dont have life so ye.
If u wanna keep playing MF , why not but dont complain about life. If you want more life, maybe time to switch some gears and get gears with life on it
"
TsunaH wrote:
"
Shadow8915 wrote:

I mean you're playing MF with this build. Boots/Gloves/Amulet/helmet dont have life so ye.
If u wanna keep playing MF , why not but dont complain about life. If you want more life, maybe time to switch some gears and get gears with life on it

You're right, I'm playing MF but that's because I was farming some shaped atolls. But do you think getting a the shroud chest and the new abyss gloves will help getting more life and sustain DPS? I need to get some advice on that before spending currency on that. I'm planning on having gear for MF and bosses as well. Thanks for the help BTW.
"
Shadow8915 wrote:
"
TsunaH wrote:
"
Shadow8915 wrote:

You're right, I'm playing MF but that's because I was farming some shaped atolls. But do you think getting a the shroud chest and the new abyss gloves will help getting more life and sustain DPS? I need to get some advice on that before spending currency on that. I'm planning on having gear for MF and bosses as well. Thanks for the help BTW.

I would say the chest is worth having for dmg/life/res. For the glvoes I actually dont know. If you can managed to cap your res with tombist it would be probably a dps boost too

Edit : Is it worth switching a starkonja for a lightpoacher ( 2 sockets) ?
Last edited by TsunaH on Dec 31, 2017, 11:19:11 AM
hey mate whats wrong my build please look my profile and say me my barrage dps 32k with rare amulet hatred and herald of ice in hideout
is perfect form better than belly for survival?
can the build be done with a 5l ashrend and 5l lion's eye? like to do the build but making sure the 6l's are just luxury, have to settle for the normal signal flare, the +1 arrow price is nuts 30-150ex.
Last edited by Nephlem on Dec 31, 2017, 10:56:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info