[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

"
Nephlem wrote:
can the build be done with a 5l ashrend and 5l lion's eye? like to do the build but making sure the 6l's are just luxury as with the extra arrow signal flare, as im doing this in standard, and rmt has really messed up the eco, was bad before but they want 30-150ex for the quiver, just crazy, i dont mind a few ex, but the prices they want,is nuts.

via OP

"
JessicaSc2 wrote:
"
NazgulTirith wrote:
This build is wonderful and very fun the only problem is the actually price madness of 6L lion's and Ashrend (and much more other items, seems this league is in heavy strike by RMTS).

Please dont buy some garbage dps lioneye 6 linked.

You don't need 6l on TS, in fact I've cleared everything this league and the last mostly on 5l TS (check videos).

What is the most important is pDPS on Lioneye, everyone should always buy at least 340+.

So yes, you can
Do you think i could pull it off without upgraded blackgleam?
(SSF Btw)
"
Daxiousz wrote:
Do you think i could pull it off without upgraded blackgleam?
(SSF Btw)

You'll lose

"
Gain (25-35)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage

It's kinda bad, but dps should still be decent for SSF.

"
hey mate whats wrong my build please look my profile and say me my barrage dps 32k with rare amulet hatred and herald of ice in hideout

tooltip damage especially for barrage is useless
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Jan 1, 2018, 5:38:26 AM
"
dmitriy138 wrote:
is perfect form better than belly for survival?

Neither, get Shroud of the Lightless.
Hello! Great guide! Can you have a look at my passives and items? What are the next things I should aim for? My bow has 342 pdps. I was guessing my rings need an upgrade, what would you say?
"
Edeka wrote:
Hello! Great guide! Can you have a look at my passives and items? What are the next things I should aim for? My bow has 342 pdps. I was guessing my rings need an upgrade, what would you say?

Hey. Definitely the rings are a weak point, you could try to replace them with something that has increased elemental damage. You're also at that point where you're about to start picking sockets on the passive tree so look out for the good abyss jewels.

Try also save for Dying Sun - it's basically the biggest upgrade you can make.
"
JessicaSc2 wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

Hey. Definitely the rings are a weak point, you could try to replace them with something that has increased elemental damage. You're also at that point where you're about to start picking sockets on the passive tree so look out for the good abyss jewels.

Try also save for Dying Sun - it's basically the biggest upgrade you can make.

Thanks a lot. Will do that :)! Do you recommend crafting them myself?
Last edited by Edeka on Jan 1, 2018, 6:05:41 AM
"
Edeka wrote:

Thanks a lot. Will do that :)! Do you recommend crafting them myself?

Depends what are the prices on poe trade, but it's not too hard to craft them by yourself eithier. Just get 2x t1/t2 mod and regal for something (hopefully) good. ;) Make sure your bases are at 84ilvl I believe for the highest rolls - you can buy them for 1-2c.
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Jan 1, 2018, 6:24:43 AM
Just bought a dying sun looking for my next upgrade? I'm thinking of saving for ToH but wasn't sure if I was missing another piece of gear
Do you reckon taking the Deadly Draw nodes before going to the last two jewel slots?
Last edited by Edeka on Jan 1, 2018, 1:49:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info