[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQceCC4M8g5IES8RlhR1Ff0WvxcmGY4ajSF2I_YmlSoLKjguUzB8Mfo2PTfUOdQ8vj7PQdBDMUd-SVFKfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtW-loaWyZbr13yX3Bh4mHrYqxlTWegbIxvV3BSdO11y3X9dvd313gZelN6hH11fyt_-4NthG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6NgY25jb-VLpsmm42dqqCfpMKly7F8tMW1SLvjvTa95r6nwTPBoMLswzPD5sSizZjPetCt02_TftRC2NXawdvn3Ubjn-jW6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968NX9bv66?accountName=TsunaH&characterName=PewPeweww

I did my own changes on the tree. Respec the acro nodes for more life. Picked up Vaal Grace instead of Vaal Haste to compensate. For now respeccing didnt change anything in term of mapping, still oneshoting almost everything before they hit me. Bosses die pretty quickly.

Crafted this ring at the moment. Not the best but does his job. Im sitting at 5k life at lvl 84. I cant find any good drop.

By taking the life nodes above Assassination let me remove the 2 big int nodes for other nodes which is pretty neat.
So 6 links are somewhat of a luxury, if I was running 5 links what gems would I leave out until I got 6l the bow and armor?
This build is wonderful and very fun the only problem is the actually price madness of 6L lion's and Ashrend (and much more other items, seems this league is in heavy strike by RMTS).
"
NazgulTirith wrote:
This build is wonderful and very fun the only problem is the actually price madness of 6L lion's and Ashrend (and much more other items, seems this league is in heavy strike by RMTS).

7ex for bow seems standard price
ashrend I saw one for 5 ex yesterday but I wasn't sure if I am gonna play this build
"
Inferius90 wrote:
"
NazgulTirith wrote:

7ex for bow seems standard price
ashrend I saw one for 5 ex yesterday but I wasn't sure if I am gonna play this build

perhaps i used to low prices of last leagues.

I need to upgrade to 6L ash and Lion (actually 5L) and the two flasks.

Just ponder if get first the flasks or the items.

(also my luck is this league is very very bad :P )
Last edited by NazgulTirith on Dec 29, 2017, 12:12:06 PM

43lvl decided to try luck
306 fusing lol
10 fusings

~200 fusings
and i spent like more than 1000 on lion and ash and not even 5L
just bought them
While part of me wants to try to luck into 6l, i think i llbe better off saving currency to just buy a shroud and 5l that. I m still running with 4l lioneye, havent reached red maps yet i think red maps is where problems willbecome very evident with poor gear. Also i plan to play this char in standard and i have a fairly nice double legacy reach 6l there. That would be superior to 6l lioneye right?
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
hi man thx for the guide about ur build i want it to ask you witch bandit i shd help and witch keystones i take in tree first

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info