[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

So is ashrend or the lightless armor better? Im going to dump 30 or so exalt into this thing and see how it goes
why is the chimera fight so cancerous with bow builds....
"
dmitriy138 wrote:

I think cloud phase is most dangerous, some times he will just be in the last cloud and you'll get fucked for it. Just RNG, the other stuff isn't too bad.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
dmitriy138 wrote:

I think cloud phase is most dangerous, some times he will just be in the last cloud and you'll get fucked for it. Just RNG, the other stuff isn't too bad.

It would be great if u had leveling section on this guide :D

edit : I was wrong, thinking that you are the creator of the guide :D
Last edited by aphaoooo on Dec 29, 2017, 2:12:46 AM
Again me ;)

I love this build ... but ...

Now I'm in the late 80ies and I'm still struggeling doing rare T10.

Sure, I'm not wealthy at all this league, but the damage should be enough for at least T10. So I assume that it might be my playstyle ...

Would somebody mind posting me a video with the right playstyle for barrage/TS?

What I'm doing atm:

Curse with Projectile weakness if nessecary, pot a diamond flask, kill trash with TS and hit bigger mobs with barrage. Should I keep the barrage button pressed once I focused an (bigger) enemy?

Sorry for asking such silly questions and thanks for your support.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
dmitriy138 wrote:

the worst phase for me is when hes out.. I can't face tank him and he doesn't stop spamming teleport.
"
Montibeau wrote:
Again me ;)

Sure, I'm not wealthy at all this league, but the damage should be enough for at least T10. So I assume that it might be my playstyle ...

What I'm doing atm:

Curse with Projectile weakness if nessecary, pot a diamond flask, kill trash with TS and hit bigger mobs with barrage. Should I keep the barrage button pressed once I focused an (bigger) enemy?

Get an atziri's promise. Do your uber lab for a huge boost of dmg and survability.

For skills , I only use TS to clear maps, barrage rarely to kill some annoying rare. Most of the time Barrage is for bosses.
hi , gonna try this build, just wondering, as the signal fire with additional arrow corruption is very expensive, which is preferable, the signal fire without the corruption or blackgleam with additional arrow corruption?
"
JessicaSc2 wrote:
"
O_O what happend with the original tree? you did many changes D:

I removed vitality void and spec'd into more dps, I got like 4 mil dps (not counting mirage archer), so it's not needed.

But the leech drop to 503 from 2.2k, i think that affect the survivability, true?
"
TsunaH wrote:
"
Montibeau wrote:
Again me ;)

What I'm doing atm:

Get an atziri's promise. Do your uber lab for a huge boost of dmg and survability.

For skills , I only use TS to clear maps, barrage rarely to kill some annoying rare. Most of the time Barrage is for bosses.

Thanks for answering :)
Just grab an Atziri Flask and now it seems to go more smooth than befor. This helps a lot for the moment :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info