[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

Nice build i loved it and reached 90 with it
Just a quick question what is the typical health i need to have for this build in order to be able to survive
and do you I shall change it to another if i couldn't get enough currency for dying sun ?
Last edited by WNDSamurai on Jan 3, 2018, 6:26:42 AM
How good is this build with skills like ice shot? Can you use it just for tornado shot or can you use it for different bow skills?
Can you take a look on my char (GREATBUILDBTW)?
I'm just not sure what i'm doing wrong
"
JessicaSc2 wrote:
"
Your thoughts ?

"
Average damage will be : 74 642.7 * 0.7

You're using lvl1 Mirage Archer in your calculations, Shouldn't it be * 0.89?

Oh, i took the highest number... You are right. New total dmg Is = 3 866 865

Mirage Archer Is better than slower proj. What Do you think of dmg on full life ?
How important (how much dmg increase) is a level 21 20% Tornado Shot compared to a level 20? Should i get my gems to 21 before upgrading my gear (if someone got time, please have a look at mine)?

Also, when should I switch to only one leech node?
Last edited by Edeka on Jan 3, 2018, 11:01:20 AM
Hey I am really interested in this build! Can someone give me a raw outline what to get first in the passive-tree? I tried to look for an answer but couldn't finde one in the last 15 pages or so. Any help would be appreciated!
Hi i'm enjoying your build atm but i'm really struiggling with dps even though i got nearly all my equipment.currently 8500 on my hideout with auras and without flasks on. what can i do for increasing my dps. any suggestions please?
(didn't get avatar of the veil yet.)
"
Kurato wrote:
Hey I am really interested in this build! Can someone give me a raw outline what to get first in the passive-tree? I tried to look for an answer but couldn't finde one in the last 15 pages or so. Any help would be appreciated!

OP answers that question on the first page. Basically, go bottom up.
Loving the build right now, trying to find the best set-up for maps, not quite ready for bossing yet anyone have tips?
how do you feel about devotos here? it lacks life but currently there is nothing better with barrage enchant for sale

should i wait or just get devotos?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info