[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

Hey, so i reached lvl92 got some decent gear for now and i decided to try to go for minotaur. Well i thought i will be able to kill it but my damage wasnt that good... also i got one shotted few times. Could you check on my gear if i miss some important stuff? THank you! Great Build btw :)
Hey guys!!!

This is my first bowie.

I always played melee or caster in poe... So I'm used to wreck havoc while leveling, like shitting on everything.

Can anyone give me some insight? I"m leveling with a Tabula with LA, but the speed is awful. I kills most things in one hit, but I'm used to more than that..

A rare bow (best I found for my level was 230dps, 15c)? Tempest? Doomfletch?

Thx!!!
Last edited by eduloots on Jan 4, 2018, 5:37:45 AM
"
xarusnowed wrote:
"
Kurato wrote:
Hey I am really interested in this build! Can someone give me a raw outline what to get first in the passive-tree? I tried to look for an answer but couldn't finde one in the last 15 pages or so. Any help would be appreciated!

OP answers that question on the first page. Basically, go bottom up.

Welp now i feel dumb, thank you very much though!
hi, i tried using cast on hit linked with herald of ice, sunder, poachers mark and vulnerability. for some reason there is no indication that the enemy has been affected by poachers mark but there is one for vulnerability. does this have something to do with mechanics or that i was testing it out on a melee character?
How important is a dying sun? the ceapest one is like 5,5 ex :(
Thanks for awesome build, farming shaper for 2 weeks with it, my first league where I got 60 ex in my stash, this item is awesome for this build
2 extra frenzy charge and dodge chance are op.
Last edited by foma1234 on Jan 4, 2018, 11:32:39 AM
"
How important is a dying sun? the ceapest one is like 5,5 ex :(

Very important. It is one of the biggest upgrades you can make in this build!
thanks for the great build, I think I am doing something wrong cause I feel like my damage is shitty. Any help would be greatly appreciated. https://pastebin.com/D2F6FGss
"
mooboiz wrote:
thanks for the great build, I think I am doing something wrong cause I feel like my damage is shitty. Any help would be greatly appreciated. https://pastebin.com/D2F6FGss

I d kill to have your gear the dmg isnt the problem it looks like you may be a bit low on hp. Lots of your items have a way to go in hp department.....
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
I managed to 6 link my chest
but only got a 4 link bow
right now, should i play tornado shot with the chest and use it for mapping as a 7 link until i get my bow atleast to a 5 link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info