3.1 SSF DW Sunder Bleed Slayer\Gladiator - From Hillock to Shaper on a Tabula

"
nicquehen wrote:
I'm actually thinking to respect my current cyclone Ngamahu for a gladiator sunder using this

free fortify, free culling strike + 37% attack speed on the weapon

Dont think thats a very good weapon at all. It has low dps for a twohander, its a twohanded weap meaning we lose out on hidden dw bonuses, cold dmg wont work, we get culling for free from slayer, you cant innately block with 2h making glad mostly a waste. The base is also not very good.
Last edited by 7thDayTheory on Dec 26, 2017, 10:02:54 AM
"
Quest55 wrote:
Weapon question is Jack the axe worth it over the sundering axe? On Xbox soul taker out of my price 3-5 exalts more than I'll make most of the season. I have support sundering axe but could afford jack soon. Also how are you maxing resist with 2 pieces that give 0 resistance? I was looking at a Tabula but stupid xbox economy people wanting exalts for them. Had 0 luck farming it from level 60-70 in aquiducts only 2 cards. Last question what percent chance of poisoning do you shoot for? Doing slayer I'm at 30 using passives.

Thanks for the build did my first merciless lab. Very fun build can't wait to get few more hp and try Uber lab.

Soul taker is better than jack the axe in all aspects. However it is a decent weapon and can take you thrpugh endgame. You will have to drop an aura unless you have a highlevel enlighten gem.

As for the res, you just get res on all your other pieces. Its not that hard and ypu can easily craft or essence craft them.
Currently vacating in south korea so might take some time to reply.
Does Crimson Dance make a big difference on high hp targets? I'm holding off speccing into it because I'm enjoying the bleed killing the straggling mobs.
"
animalhouse wrote:
Does Crimson Dance make a big difference on high hp targets? I'm holding off speccing into it because I'm enjoying the bleed killing the straggling mobs.

Don't have any computer with me on vacation but just load your char into PoB and look at your shaper dos with and without the single point in Crimson dance. Last time I checked PoB didn't take into account 8 stacks so you have to multiply it by 8
How do we feel about tossing a Bringer of Rain on here?
New player here. Does Brutality support block the chaos damage that would be added to the Sunder attack by the Despair curse?

(Despair is in the gloves shown in the top "Gear used @ 94:" heading under "Major Update".)

Thanks.

EDIT:
Ah, I may have answered my own question by reading another forum thread. Maybe it's this:

"
WE DO NOT USE DESPAIR

there's some confusion with this bc GGG changed old vuln to despair, so in my thread where vuln was linked, it changed it to despair and there's been a good amount of confusion on that
Last edited by Rockaday on Dec 31, 2017, 11:48:57 AM
Hey, thanks for the build guie, Im enjoying it alot. Question, When considering changing to a higher pDPS rare, how do you intend to manage mana? Its a crazy mana heavy build, even if i dropped blasphemy for a cwdt or something, I just cant figure out how you would deal. Thanks.
Im currently rocking a similiar build and am at around 400k dps. I however travel to the ranger side for some flask and damage nodes.

I remember mathil getting an rt sunder char to 900k dps, is my pathing just really bad? I cant see how I would double my damage with a few more nodes.

heres my pob pastebin

https://pastebin.com/4dqSPDET
Hey, i like the guide, just respecced my moltenstrike/flicker gladiator to this spec, and i have to say it works wonders on bosses. Im wondering, in your opinion, what would be the best base to craft on?
This is what im using currently:

Trying to down shaper on ssf, not sure if im there yet, here is my gear so far:

Tree
ign:Aka/WindREEP/Equoris/DevilsmilE/TheLastHour/BigFuckinMaulMan and a lot more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info