3.1 SSF DW Sunder Bleed Slayer\Gladiator - From Hillock to Shaper on a Tabula

also a new player here :)

enjoying this build so far (lvl 64) i choose slayer for ascendancy but i am not sure if i should go gladiator

i want to do uber lab and shaper and try to complete the rest of my atlas with this char, so any opinions which ascendancy is better ?
Last edited by Mitsch287 on Jan 3, 2018, 9:48:25 AM
Slayer rocks for the safety, and 20% cull and overleech has saved my butt in maps so many times. I have no experience with Gladiator builds, but I have to say this is the most fun I've had on a melee character in this game (thanks for the build op!)
The tooltip damage may not be as high as gladiator, but the inherent safety built into the slayer setup makes it so you have extra time to react and finish map bosses without too many problems, even using leapslam.
Last edited by animalhouse on Jan 3, 2018, 1:57:04 PM
"
Ggiant85 wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build guie, Im enjoying it alot. Question, When considering changing to a higher pDPS rare, how do you intend to manage mana? Its a crazy mana heavy build, even if i dropped blasphemy for a cwdt or something, I just cant figure out how you would deal. Thanks.

Get mana leech on gear jewels or passive tree.
"
Rockaday wrote:
New player here. Does Brutality support block the chaos damage that would be added to the Sunder attack by the Despair curse?

(Despair is in the gloves shown in the top "Gear used @ 94:" heading under "Major Update".)

Thanks.

EDIT:
Ah, I may have answered my own question by reading another forum thread. Maybe it's this:

"
WE DO NOT USE DESPAIR

there's some confusion with this bc GGG changed old vuln to despair, so in my thread where vuln was linked, it changed it to despair and there's been a good amount of confusion on that

Yes sorry about that.
"
aer0_ wrote:
How do we feel about tossing a Bringer of Rain on here?

It’s fine. It’s less FPS which is really noticeable on shaper, but otherwise fine. The accommodations I have to do to make up for using it leaves me with same hp as a tabula but less dps
"
aer0_ wrote:
How do we feel about tossing a Bringer of Rain on here?

It’s fine. It’s less FPS which is really noticeable on shaper, but otherwise fine. The accommodations I have to do to make up for using it leaves me with same hp as a tabula but less dps
"
Mitsch287 wrote:
also a new player here :)

enjoying this build so far (lvl 64) i choose slayer for ascendancy but i am not sure if i should go gladiator

i want to do uber lab and shaper and try to complete the rest of my atlas with this char, so any opinions which ascendancy is better ?

Slayer is very strong this expansion
May i have your skill tree in poeurl please i can not look into it in poe site
It seems wise to ditch the Hematophagy leech nodes and grab Vaal Pact instead. Any reason why thats not the current build? According to PoB we I go from 1700 to 2700 damage leech on hit.
Since you've tried both, Hows it feel? Do you miss the no regen in any situations?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info