3.1 SSF DW Sunder Bleed Slayer\Gladiator - From Hillock to Shaper on a Tabula

"
Valmar wrote:
Just updating my progress, I just had my first lich kill at level 80, in HC SSF abyss.
The best I have is a 4L and I made some adjustments for hc, but the build works perfectly fine.

Which are the most important gems we should get quality in?
I mean in order, just in case we don't have all the currency.
IGN: Gonorreitor
"
kond0 wrote:
in my experience with this build i think the slayer better for it
the leech is op with this build
i try convert to gladiator and die to manny time that i start to hate play this style
and back to the slayer yes i lose some dmg but the leech is so strong in this build.
and the good in the slayer is he have the ability to kill some mobs/boss if he have 20% or lower hp he die in oneshot :)
i donot have any good items but still can do t10-14 and 15
i try to get better items in the future for best map/boss clear

that my opnion To anyone who hesitates.

More people should read this :D

This is probably not mathematically correct, but the way I look at the culling you get from Bane of Legends for two Ascendancy points is:

All enemies, including bosses, have 20% less HP! Oh and btw, you also get Onslaught, because why not?!!

This ascendancy passive by itself is pretty insane.

In addition you take other ascendancy passives and reinforce them with points on the regular tree which could more or less be worded like this:

You are immortal. And fuck it, you also get to leech life when you're not attacking. In addition you cannot be stunned or start bleeding, because God's don't bleed.
"
Valmar wrote:
"
Valmar wrote:
Just updating my progress, I just had my first lich kill at level 80, in HC SSF abyss.
The best I have is a 4L and I made some adjustments for hc, but the build works perfectly fine.

Which are the most important gems we should get quality in?
I mean in order, just in case we don't have all the currency.

That's nice to hear. I continue the char on SSF Standard so haven't tried it on the Abyss league. Good to hear it's working out.

As for the quality, I'm not entirely sure. Playing on SSF I just level and vaal gems untill I get a positive outcome and then move on to the next gem. Having played alot of casters, I have a tendency to try and get lvl 21 main attack first, but I'm not sure that's the most efficient approach with this build. Alot of the support gems you have to look up, because sometimes extra quality is actually better than an extra level. I believe Faster Attacks for example are better off with extra quality than an extra level. Auras are ofc. worthless to quality, but TBH I haven't looked into the other gems too much. Took me like 12 Sunder gems to get one with lvl 21.

I'd probably try to get quality on support gems for Sunder first, then Vulnerability as the new version gives chance to bleed on quality, which in return allows us to drop passives invested into bleed chance or change gear that adds it. Ideally you want min. 75% bleed, but I've done Shaper easily with 50%, I just think 75%+ is better.
What level do you up the gems to in this build? I assume everything is max leveled except for CCWD and Immortal Call, but I don't see any info in the main post about where to stop leveling them, etc.

Thanks!
"
vpr555 wrote:
What level do you up the gems to in this build? I assume everything is max leveled except for CCWD and Immortal Call, but I don't see any info in the main post about where to stop leveling them, etc.

Thanks!

Whatever you are comfortable with. If u want to straight copy my setup, just look at the gems in the gear posted in the guide.
im so lucky today droped from monster
belly of the beast
Kaom's Roots Titan Greaves
and granite unique flask
i linked 6l belly of the beast
so much lucky with this build today :O
Very nice build! Did my first shaper kill with it! lvl 91.
You can check my gear at my profile if anyone is interested.
Weapon question is Jack the axe worth it over the sundering axe? On Xbox soul taker out of my price 3-5 exalts more than I'll make most of the season. I have support sundering axe but could afford jack soon. Also how are you maxing resist with 2 pieces that give 0 resistance? I was looking at a Tabula but stupid xbox economy people wanting exalts for them. Had 0 luck farming it from level 60-70 in aquiducts only 2 cards. Last question what percent chance of poisoning do you shoot for? Doing slayer I'm at 30 using passives.

Thanks for the build did my first merciless lab. Very fun build can't wait to get few more hp and try Uber lab.
Last edited by Quest55 on Dec 25, 2017, 5:43:13 PM
Is this build viable without Soul Taker? I mean, how can i manage mana problems on maps stage? Maybe some passive tree changes possible?
I'm actually thinking to respect my current cyclone Ngamahu for a gladiator sunder using this

free fortify, free culling strike + 37% attack speed on the weapon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info