3.1 SSF DW Sunder Bleed Slayer\Gladiator - From Hillock to Shaper on a Tabula

Ty so much, will try ;) main problem to decide Slayer oR Glad :) Hope glad will be fine.
Thanks for the answer.
Anyway changed to Champion (all regrets gone) and feeling that it's the best dual wield duelist ascendency atm.
Just a few words. I thought I would notice more difference because of the overleech, but Champion defensive capabilities compensate this.

Can i get some help as to what i'm supposed to upgrade, because i can't really see myself swapping anything out and not lose a ton of damage or fall under resistance cap.
Last edited by SpookZeh on Mar 29, 2018, 6:35:06 AM
"
SpookZeh wrote:
Can i get some help as to what i'm supposed to upgrade, because i can't really see myself swapping anything out and not lose a ton of damage or fall under resistance cap.

- Starkonja's Head with Sunder attack speed or sunder damage;
- 6L Belly.
Hello, can someone take a look at my gear and tell me what upgrade i should be looking for?

Damage feels good for T11-T14 maps, but for red Elder the damage is way too low.

Last edited by Wiizper on Apr 2, 2018, 9:09:19 AM
Wiizper I noticed you had a point it RT, but you also have 100% to taunt, with the Worthy Foe ascendancy, enemies cannot evade your attacks. Doesn't this make RT redundant?
Thanks, just curious.
"
animalhouse wrote:
Wiizper I noticed you had a point it RT, but you also have 100% to taunt, with the Worthy Foe ascendancy, enemies cannot evade your attacks. Doesn't this make RT redundant?
Thanks, just curious.

That's true, i didn't actually notice that. I made this build yesterday and started as Gladiator and forgot to check my passives.
https://www.pathofexile.com/game

please help me on how can i upgrade my item.
Hey, nice build thx for sharing.
I was wondering if Blood Magic keystone could be a thing on this build? I don't really like blasphemy because curse have a 80% less effectivness against bosses (purity is nice but since you need to dodge stuff anyway). It gives us 35% life which is huge imo
no change in 3.3 for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info