3.1 SSF DW Sunder Bleed Slayer\Gladiator - From Hillock to Shaper on a Tabula

I'd personally just drop Red Storm instead which is mostly taken for bleed chance. With the new Vulnerability it is not needed. You'd lose a little bit of bleed dmg tho.

I am using lvl 12 vulnerability curse on hit gloves so I dont get the added 5% from gem quality. Vs regular monsters I'll have 70% chance to bleed and hexproof I'll be at 50%. Is that enough? If not, what % do you think we should be hitting?
"
aer0_ wrote:
I am using lvl 12 vulnerability curse on hit gloves so I dont get the added 5% from gem quality. Vs regular monsters I'll have 70% chance to bleed and hexproof I'll be at 50%. Is that enough? If not, what % do you think we should be hitting?

I've done Shaper with as low as 50%. Your attackspeed is so fast it gets applied, but I'd aim for 75% at least. 100% is obviously best tho as long as you dont sacrifice too much getting it.

The bleeding is mostly for bosses such as Guardians, Shaper and Uber Atziri. There is a huge difference between 50% and 75%, but it shouldnt matter much before T16+ and you have to go by how it feels before that.
Last edited by 7thDayTheory on Jan 21, 2018, 6:44:08 AM
You are wasting a skill point. Near bloodleting there are 2 str points on the right instead of one on the left near Proficiency and hard knocks. Cheers
Last edited by rapi777 on Feb 1, 2018, 5:11:47 AM
"
rapi777 wrote:
You are wasting a skill point. Near bloodleting there are 2 str points on the right instead of one on the left near Proficiency and hard knocks. Cheers

Afraid I don't see it. Can you take screenshot?

Are you looking at the latest tree posted in the beginning of the post under my first Shaper kill?
Also, please try out the change to see if it's actually possible. I spent quite some time trying to figure out the best way to connect the paths. Might have missed some options, but I tried alot.
Last edited by 7thDayTheory on Feb 1, 2018, 3:36:46 PM
Hey guys, I am playing this build in abyss softcore. I changed a bit but conception is same.
I did really easy 36 challanges and full atlas solo.
What do u think about my gear and tree? what should I modify ?
U can check all stuff in my characters profile (DonDomke)
Thx guys for all sugestions =)

PS: Big thanks 7thDayTheory for a great guide =)
"
domke wrote:
Hey guys, I am playing this build in abyss softcore. I changed a bit but conception is same.
I did really easy 36 challanges and full atlas solo.
What do u think about my gear and tree? what should I modify ?
U can check all stuff in my characters profile (DonDomke)
Thx guys for all sugestions =)

PS: Big thanks 7thDayTheory for a great guide =)

First of all your characters are set to private.

Second, I haven't played this in a while (and I play on SSF standard, so no Abyss updates).
In general I found myself changing parts of the tree often.

The most frequent changes were done in regards to how many lifenodes I take, the bleed, damage and jewel slots I take.

For the later stages on my play I took more lifenodes as I wanted to push some levels and I found myself wanting more life for added safety, as damage was always fine for mapping.

Depending on your gear, you can drop some bleed nodes. You can take Vaal Pact if you're playing as a Slayer and want more leech, the no regen part doesnt matter.

If you have good jewels, you can drop damage or bleed nodes to grab additional slots.

For Shaper I recommend taking most of the bleed damage nodes tho.

All in all, the tree is customizable. In general the pathing is mostly the same, but the less effective nodes are swapped around depending on your gear. I never had any luck getting 6 links with the right colors, so I took some addtional life nodes. You also have to take in consideration if a new piece of gear makes it worth changing your pathing or taking addiotional res\stats nodes.
"
7thDayTheory wrote:
"
rapi777 wrote:

Are you looking at the latest tree posted in the beginning of the post under my first Shaper kill?
Also, please try out the change to see if it's actually possible. I spent quite some time trying to figure out the best way to connect the paths. Might have missed some options, but I tried alot.

Last edited by rapi777 on Feb 2, 2018, 6:58:56 PM
"
rapi777 wrote:
"
7thDayTheory wrote:
"
rapi777 wrote:

Cool, nice catch :D. I'll add it later.
will you update the build for the new slayer changes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info