3.1 SSF DW Sunder Bleed Slayer\Gladiator - From Hillock to Shaper on a Tabula

Would it be better to have a 5L belly or a 6L rare chest with life/resists?

edit: also just wondering how this stacks up against something like alkaizers dw sunder build which doesn't use bleed but uses hatred and herald of ash. thoughts? bosses and map clear?
Last edited by broseidon07 on Dec 20, 2017, 1:28:52 PM
"
7thDayTheory wrote:
"
kond0 wrote:
srry i was only t10
but i upload the gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bSE9uSa-TM

Thanks, added it to the original post.

np later i try to did t11/14 and upload gameplay your build awesome :)
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Would it be better to have a 5L belly or a 6L rare chest with life/resists?

edit: also just wondering how this stacks up against something like alkaizers dw sunder build which doesn't use bleed but uses hatred and herald of ash. thoughts? bosses and map clear?

I'd go with the 6-link any day. Belly is nice, but a good rare can be just as good and the sixth link adds so much dps vs bosses.

Vs. Alkaizers build or Hatred+HoA builds in general have been discussed many times by now. To give a quick summary. Hatred+HoA has more upfront damage which in theory should result in better map clears, but everything gets oneshot anyway and with bleed explosions the clearing speed stays the same more or less. Bleed has alot more damage vs bosses and have the added benefit of doing damage while you are dodging. To scale the damage of Hatred+HoA builds to endgame bossing you usually go crit. It is alot more expensive and harder to gear for. Changes to Vulnerability also greatly improves this build.
Awesome thank you. I tried looking at your profile but could only find 1 geared slayer which does take VP but is using totally different setup.

So do you take VP with this build?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Awesome thank you. I tried looking at your profile but could only find 1 geared slayer which does take VP but is using totally different setup.

So do you take VP with this build?

Dang, caught with my pants down. After playing Sunder for so long I decided to give Molten Strike\Wild Strike with Ancestral Call a try :D

Tried the build in 3.1 and it's stronger than before. Maybe some new gear improvements with new rare's\uniques but otherwise it's the same.
Are you referring to vaal pact?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Are you referring to vaal pact?

I think my slayer named Hopekiller (which is this char) are currently using an Oros Sacrifice and running either Molten Strike or Wild Strike.

Just trying out something new. Will eventually spec back to this build, but for the moment I enjoy trying out new skills.

The gear I was using is the same thats posted in the guide with the lvl 94 gear thats posted with the Shaper kill.
Last edited by 7thDayTheory on Dec 20, 2017, 3:20:54 PM
"
kond0 wrote:
"
7thDayTheory wrote:
"
kond0 wrote:
srry i was only t10
but i upload the gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bSE9uSa-TM

Thanks, added it to the original post.

np later i try to did t11/14 and upload gameplay your build awesome :)

Cool, let me know and I will add it :D
sorry lol...what im trying to say is, OP, do you take vaal pact for the sunder build or no?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
sorry lol...what im trying to say is, OP, do you take vaal pact for the sunder build or no?

It's optional. Personally I don't, even on Gladiator as I feel the ammount I leech is fine. If you want more leech tho, just take it. The loss of regen is no loss at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info