3.1 SSF DW Sunder Bleed Slayer\Gladiator - From Hillock to Shaper on a Tabula

T12 Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H2shOrmxSc
Last edited by kond0 on Dec 20, 2017, 5:19:56 PM
"
kond0 wrote:
T12 Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H2shOrmxSc

Added. Thanks a bunch.
ty for the insane guide. but one question

how can you run 3 auras? puritys x 2 and arctic armor?
Bayern des samma mia
"
ty for the insane guide. but one question

how can you run 3 auras? puritys x 2 and arctic armor?

Purities 35% each = 70%, Arctic Armour is 25%, total = 95% reserved
AAh didnt know the soul taker effectm

Ty a lot.

Bayern des samma mia
Hi there! Thank you for this great guide. I've found Soultaker and Tabula on my first character this league and decided to try something else, so this guide came just right in.
I have played Gladiator a few seasons back, so I wanted to follow Slayer route this time.

Only when I finished normal Lab I realized Slayer passives improve 2Handers. Is 54% damage increase negligible? Feels really weird to be missing on those points.
"
acidagfc wrote:
Hi there! Thank you for this great guide. I've found Soultaker and Tabula on my first character this league and decided to try something else, so this guide came just right in.
I have played Gladiator a few seasons back, so I wanted to follow Slayer route this time.

Only when I finished normal Lab I realized Slayer passives improve 2Handers. Is 54% damage increase negligible? Feels really weird to be missing on those points.

Hello.

Yes, the damage increase is neglible, you'll never notice it and the benefits of Slayer far outweighs the small loss on damage.

However, we have low tooltip dps because alot of our damage comes from bleeding. I'll admit that once in a while I just swap out my gems for conc. effect, damage on full life and add hatred and herald of ash just to get the satisfaction of a higher tooltip. However, this always results in lower actual dps for me, but hey, once in a while you just want those big numbers :D
"
7thDayTheory wrote:
Yes, the damage increase is neglible, you'll never notice it and the benefits of Slayer far outweighs the small loss on damage.

However, we have low tooltip dps because alot of our damage comes from bleeding. I'll admit that once in a while I just swap out my gems for conc. effect, damage on full life and add hatred and herald of ash just to get the satisfaction of a higher tooltip. However, this always results in lower actual dps for me, but hey, once in a while you just want those big numbers :D

Thank you. I think I will respec on Cruel Lab. I went Glad for now and corpse explosions are so damn satisfying it's hard to go back :D
"
acidagfc wrote:
"
7thDayTheory wrote:

Thank you. I think I will respec on Cruel Lab. I went Glad for now and corpse explosions are so damn satisfying it's hard to go back :D

Yea, at the moment I use Gladiator for mapping as it has better clearspeed and I wanna see if I can hit 100. However, for bossing I'd suggest Slayer. If you can get corpse explosions on other items, Slayer is probably better overall.
Last edited by 7thDayTheory on Dec 22, 2017, 3:16:19 AM
in my experience with this build i think the slayer better for it
the leech is op with this build
i try convert to gladiator and die to manny time that i start to hate play this style
and back to the slayer yes i lose some dmg but the leech is so strong in this build.
and the good in the slayer is he have the ability to kill some mobs/boss if he have 20% or lower hp he die in oneshot :)
i donot have any good items but still can do t10-14 and 15
i try to get better items in the future for best map/boss clear

that my opnion To anyone who hesitates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info