[3.1] BUDGET! Frostbreath + Ice Crash - 1 Million Shaper DPS

Ok, thanks for anwsering.

Johner
Been playing this a lot in harbinger league. Lvl 90 and i am ready to sum things up.

It can probably do all content in the game in the hands of a skilled player. The only big issue are stuns and that get me killed often. I don't know how to solve that.

Other than that it's a very tanky build once you get the chills/blind going with consecrated ground + leech + pantheon healing for massive amounts. But if something gets to you first and stuns you, you can die fast.

Hi Don, nice build as always... I am trying a frostbreath based build myself and could learn a few things from your guide :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Nov 13, 2017, 4:26:02 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Been playing this a lot in harbinger league. Lvl 90 and i am ready to sum things up.

It can probably do all content in the game in the hands of a skilled player. The only big issue are stuns and that get me killed often. I don't know how to solve that.

Other than that it's a very tanky build once you get the chills/blind going with consecrated ground + leech + pantheon healing for massive amounts. But if something gets to you first and stuns you, you can die fast.

I used Kaom’s root boot. Change the belt to a resist belt with WED. Unwaving stance alway goes well with iron reflex. Kaoms root also free up remove freezing flask, maintain movement speed while on chilled ground(not shield charge), as well as ignore TC which is another huge advantage.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Last edited by Ukanta on Nov 14, 2017, 7:33:35 AM
"
Ukanta wrote:

I used Kaom’s root boot. Change the belt to a resist belt with WED. Unwaving stance alway goes well with iron reflex. Kaoms root also free up remove freezing flask, maintain movement speed while on chilled ground(not shield charge), as well as ignore TC which is another huge advantage.

This is a great answer. Kaom's Roots is a beastly item that resolves a lot of things.
"
Dongaldo wrote:
"
Ukanta wrote:

This is a great answer. Kaom's Roots is a beastly item that resolves a lot of things.

I'll try that out and see how it works.
Great build btw, I used it 90% of the league, and got the dps up to 5m dps, 3m shaper dps, check out my pastebin =D

https://pastebin.com/idFceFdm
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Dongaldo wrote:

I'll try that out and see how it works.

Note that Kaom's Roots defeats the Blind mechanic on The Pandemonius. Unwavering Stance renders it impossible for enemies to miss you, which means Blind becomes meaningless defensively. Admittedly this could be considered simply playing fair since Lycosidae makes it equally impossible for us to miss them...but who wants fair, right?

Whether losing PermaBlind from The Pandemonius is worth the benefits gained from Kaom's Roots or not would be up to the player. It's simply good to know ahead of time that the two items do not work all that well together.

Have been eyeing this build since the BotW spot, and am strongly considering it (or the Glacial Hammer variant, depending on) for my next league start. Excellent work putting it together, my thanks. Always good to see people who remember that Inquisitor has nodes other than Crit Pierce!
Ever thought about adding MoM to the build instead of a second aura? And what about map mods?
Last edited by foojin on Nov 21, 2017, 6:26:46 AM
I'm sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but why exactly does Lycosidae allow you to take Elemental Overload. And can it be replaced with something like Kaltenhalt instead?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info