Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.1] BUDGET! Frostbreath + Ice Crash - 1 Million Shaper DPS

"
Dongaldo wrote:
"
Dongaldo wrote:
Once the patch notes hit and PoB is updated I am going to see what some of the revamped ascendancies will look like. Namely Juggernaut, Raider, Ascendant and a Cold to Fire Chieftan.

Champion is the winner.

https://pastebin.com/qZny8BGK

And you use whirling blades ?
On your pastebin you take shield charge with eclipse!
"
popOOOOO wrote:

While not optimal, the point is you can take the same items/setups and just apply different ascendancies with a few tree tweaks. I've been playing with POB using his level 90 pastebin on the first page, and I also came up with the same conclusion that Champion came out on top.

Glad to see he come to the same conclusion.
What were your thoughts on Juggernaut? I want something more tanky. What were the choices made for Jug and how badly did it compare to Champion?
SO basically Champion > Inquisitor with this Ice crash build? Any tips how to do Oak/ascendancy or is it just like with the Inquisitor?
"
popOOOOO wrote:
"
Dongaldo wrote:
"
Dongaldo wrote:
Once the patch notes hit and PoB is updated I am going to see what some of the revamped ascendancies will look like. Namely Juggernaut, Raider, Ascendant and a Cold to Fire Chieftan.

Champion is the winner.

https://pastebin.com/qZny8BGK

Pastebin should be whirling blades - oversite on my part.
"
Naali79 wrote:
SO basically Champion > Inquisitor with this Ice crash build? Any tips how to do Oak/ascendancy or is it just like with the Inquisitor?

Take passive points. Champion better. Should be better survivability and damage.
"
nogglebeak wrote:
What were your thoughts on Juggernaut? I want something more tanky. What were the choices made for Jug and how badly did it compare to Champion?

Jugg could be good too. It was just hard to balance around the endurance charges. Don't get me wrong. An accuracy stacking Jugg is REALLY good. Just not as stupid simple as the Champion.
"
Dongaldo wrote:
"
nogglebeak wrote:

Jugg could be good too. It was just hard to balance around the endurance charges. Don't get me wrong. An accuracy stacking Jugg is REALLY good. Just not as stupid simple as the Champion.

Do you still have the tree you were playing around with for jugg? I'm really torn on the ascendancies as well. So hard to choose between the final ascendancy. They're all really good. Huge regen, double body armor and 5% reduced damage taken... big phys/chaos/ele damage reduction... or movespd/antistun/antifreeze. I'm lost.
"
nogglebeak wrote:
"
Dongaldo wrote:
"
nogglebeak wrote:

Do you still have the tree you were playing around with for jugg? I'm really torn on the ascendancies as well. So hard to choose between the final ascendancy. They're all really good. Huge regen, double body armor and 5% reduced damage taken... big phys/chaos/ele damage reduction... or movespd/antistun/antifreeze. I'm lost.

Yeah. Not optimized at all. This is where I stopped and said Champion is just easier.

https://pastebin.com/Rhd6WMCJ
what's the Champion Ascendancy order?

I was thinking maybe Conqueror for the free RT, then Worthy Foe, then Unstoppable Hero, then FtS, LtF?
I'm not super sure though, they all look equally useful at all levels

Also is it better to go Ranger side for the conversion first, or up towards Marauder/Temp?
Last edited by Sicarax on Mar 6, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info