Exhausting crashes

"
Manningj wrote:
Ok Chris,

Booted from the game entirety and to the xbox dashboard at 8:06PM CST and 9:24PM CST.

Gamertag: Son of Rooster

Chris,

I want to add to this. I played a little today and got kicked to the xbox dash again. I didn't catch the time but I think it has something to do with popping 3 totems quickly together. Possibly while mana is regenerating. Not sure if that's a thing.

Thanks!
Chris,

6:24 pm CST
Washington server
Son of Rooster

Booted to Xbox dash
Manningj - you're definitely getting a client crash due to something your character is doing (like a skill combination or whatever). What's the character name so we can check it out?

Bellaria - you need to investigate your internet connection. The log is full of "slow reply from player" warnings for your account. Something is making the data really slow to arrive for you. This causes our server to disconnect you because it thinks you've timed out.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Chris

The character same is SoR. The only Templar character.

Something telling me that it's a fast cast of 3 totems. That's my guess. I could be way off.
"
Manningj wrote:
Chris

Something telling me that it's a fast cast of 3 totems. That's my guess. I could be way off.

Hi ManningJ,

I'm investigating your character to see if I can reproduce any crashes internally. Do you find that this crash occurs quickly after you've logged in, or does the time for it to occur vary?
Hi I just started playing the game and loving it, I'm into act 5 and have now run into this issue whenever I try to go into the zone cathedral rooftop my game crashes and sends me back to dashboard, I really like the game but I can't progress now please help, my gamer tag is Merciles Hunter thanks
I also got some randomly DCs and 2 complete crashes from game back to Dashboard. Was yesterday evening around 22 and 1 oclock Middle European Time. But unfortunaly ist a normal thing on xbox had not a single day when i Play without Crashes and DCs. Last Patch seems not to Change anything about it.
Thats really a bad gaming expierence ..thats sad because the game is fun on console.

Next time i will write down the exact time and let you guys now. On PC i have no DCs or crashes.

best regards
Hi, thanks for reply. When I say crash I mean disconnected back to login screen/character select.
Gamer tag is DLStChad II and character name is Grinheld, I'm a Ranger using the Tornado Shot build so I generally will use only 1 skill, but surely this game is designed for all types of builds and skill uses?
I crashed around 0900 GMT.
On a big plus side though I've only crashed once this morning and I finally beat last boss 🤣
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Manningj wrote:
Chris

Hi ManningJ,

I'm investigating your character to see if I can reproduce any crashes internally. Do you find that this crash occurs quickly after you've logged in, or does the time for it to occur vary?

It'll vary. Normally I'll have played for 30 minutes or so, and it'll crash. I'll then get back in and setup for a fight and it'll crash immediately.
"
Malazan7 wrote:
Hi, thanks for reply. When I say crash I mean disconnected back to login screen/character select.
Gamer tag is DLStChad II and character name is Grinheld, I'm a Ranger using the Tornado Shot build so I generally will use only 1 skill, but surely this game is designed for all types of builds and skill uses?
I crashed around 0900 GMT.
On a big plus side though I've only crashed once this morning and I finally beat last boss 🤣

Hi! This disconnection was due to receiving no data from your console from some time. Very likely an internet issue. Are you using Wifi? Sometimes it can be spotty and drop out for long enough to cause this.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info