Exhausting crashes

By the way, I apologize for the harsh words there. I'm just getting frustrated here. I do love this game and I greatly appreciate your hard work. I just want this freezing and crashing to stop so I can enjoy the beauty of this game. I'm addressing items on my end. I trust that you are doing the same the best you can.
Same issue, disconnected a lot and not loving how it kills me with lag right before.

Need to add my GT is EVRYTHG IS AWSM
Last edited by EVRYTHG_IS_AWSM on Oct 22, 2017, 8:26:40 AM
"
Manningj wrote:
I'm curious, did this video provide any information?

Videos are always helpful for us when reporting bugs, crashes, etc.

"
Manningj wrote:
By the way, I apologize for the harsh words there. I'm just getting frustrated here. I do love this game and I greatly appreciate your hard work. I just want this freezing and crashing to stop so I can enjoy the beauty of this game. I'm addressing items on my end. I trust that you are doing the same the best you can.

The team is continuing to work on fixing these issues. I understand how frustrating this can be to deal with and we do appreciate all of your help with the detailed reports you're giving us.
im crashing every hour or so....almost getting use to it :(
Ok quick back story.

Me and a friend partied up so we could help each other if need be, but they had to go and just switched there xbox one straight off. The party disappeared as usual.

Now every time I try to play I have the not in group message (pop-up) show up 3 or 4 times and then I am kicked from the game.

I have tried doing nothing but stay in Highgate and still got kicked.

Then I grouped up with the same friend again and for the 2 hours or so I was online I wasnt kicked once. At the end I made sure I left the group and closed the game down correctly, thinking this would help sort the bug.

But have just came back online and after just 20 minutes of playing I have had the not in group message 3 times already and now just waiting to be kicked

This is making doing maps or the ascendary very very annoying and very off putting in the game.

Please help try to fix asap
I'd recommend checking your privileges on your accounts. Are there any restrictions set to not allow multiplayer? Do you both have gold accounts?
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
I'd recommend checking your privileges on your accounts. Are there any restrictions set to not allow multiplayer? Do you both have gold accounts?

Nope we both are xbox gold holders and we are friends online so not in the same location playing.

I have even checked my internet connection to check it isnt some bug to do with not having an open NAT etc etc. I have even tried different internet connections as I have 5G and 2G connections available to me but still the same outcome.

I could record on the xbox but how would I get to show it to you ?

Its your shit code.

Fix your goddamned servers.

Throw some fucking money at it and fucking fix it.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi guys,

The team is working hard to fix this issue, a fix will be deployed as soon as it's ready.

still waiting, still racing against the inevitable crash incoming. you dont over loot, you dont do treasure chest areas, you dont look for extra shrine help, you just out level it by a lot then race through it, grab your points and get out. but its not just labs... I dont know how many times Ive had to run the three zones to finish one or more of the triple boss fight stages because of a lag out, crash, desync etc...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info