Exhausting crashes

Hi everyone,

I hope to have a status update tomorrow regarding this issue.

In the meantime some users have reported that using the Xbox Home Button during an area transition has allowed them to load into areas they were having trouble with. Please try this if you are experiencing frequent disconnections.
i quit. i really like the game, but its so broken its insane, i cant stand it any longe.r

this has to be the worst launch of a game on xbox in recent memory..

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi everyone,

I hope to have a status update tomorrow regarding this issue.

In the meantime some users have reported that using the Xbox Home Button during an area transition has allowed them to load into areas they were having trouble with. Please try this if you are experiencing frequent disconnections.

What do you mean using the home button? You mean when on a loading screen, go home and then reenter the game?

Regardless, loading has never been an issue other than it being a little long. It's the desync and the drop in the middle of a zone. Especially on entry of a map. I normally sit near the entry for a minute to let the whole map load. Otherwise the performance is choppy. If I can get past that, I'll move forward to fight the monsters but every so often it'll desync and have to catch up which really makes it hard to track the battle. After that, the game will completely drop to the title menu with the error explaining "an unexpected error has occurred" or something... As I said in the op, that makes ascendancy impossible. I still need to get my 3rd one and I just won't waste my time yet.
The Halo Master Chief Collection would like a word with you...
Waiting patiently....

I've been crazy about this game for years on the pc & have now started character #2 on xbox one after reaching end game on my Summoner Witch - and enjoyed it tremendously until the patch.

The constant crashes make Labs, Maps, Trials, Dailies - even normal quests all but impossible.
Okay, I admit it... totally impossible.
(This is not to say that I don't appreciate all your efforts & hard work in developing, fixing & porting your game over to the console - you've created an incredibly fun & addictive experience.)

Ouch! Kicked again during the few seconds it's taken to write this! One portal left now after 4 crashes :(

Love, love, love this game, but since the patch, these unending crashes have been a terrible disappointment & I'm very, very sad.

I will remain an adoring but horribly frustrated fan.
DC's have been fixed for the most part, but now we have more crashes in new areas :/
Knowledge is power.
"
i quit. i really like the game, but its so broken its insane, i cant stand it any longe.r

this has to be the worst launch of a game on xbox in recent memory..

Don't be so over dramatic. If you think the launch of PoE was the worst ever on xbox or the game is broken you obviously don't play many games. I can name tons of buggy non playable games that had a far worse launch that i actually paid MONEY for.

Back on topic. The fix worked.. So thank you GGG.. Dropping a $100 on cosmetics in celebration of being able to finish act 8 without crashing once.

Holy shit! Desync is terrible tonight!!! I've died 3 times from it and have frozen up countless more...
I really am not a fan of these needing to be online games ! Really NOT A FAN! About the only thing I do like about it is the cloud saves but Id rather have a offline client over online,any day!
Psalms of Moribund
"
ghstbr wrote:
I really am not a fan of these needing to be online games ! Really NOT A FAN! About the only thing I do like about it is the cloud saves but Id rather have a offline client over online,any day!

The online-only aspect isn't bad at all as long as the company behind it actually cares about providing a quality product and service to their consumers, it's blatantly obvious that GGG only cares about how much money they can scoom from you with MTX.

When a trash game like Onigiri not only has more stable servers but also has ways for you to obtain many high-priced MTX items for free it should be a giant sign that you need to change your tactics. GGG are lucky that there's no competition in the ARPG market or they'd have gone belly up long ago due to their greed and ineptitude.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info