Exhausting crashes

Must admit crashing during loading has improved a bit but I'm experiencing more crashing during gameplay now. I noticed your comment about wether we are spamming a move or not, I am running with Tornado Shot build so I use same button a lot but maybe if your Mobs didn't spam the hell out of the screen or if your going to make my screen fill with Mobs who are all spamming moves like crazy then at least improve your servers so they can actually deal with it.
Before anyone says "your internet is slow etc" I've checked everything.......3 times plus, NAT is open, DL speed is 64-70mb and my UL speed is 18-19mb, surely more then enough.
Please fix this game or the servers which ever needs the attention, I've spent money on this game because I love it but I'd really like to get to end game, stuck on act 10 because keeps crashing before I can find a waypoint 😡😡😡
"
Manningj wrote:
I've attempted doing ascendancy dungeons and haven't enjoyed them. It's a race against when the game is going to kick me out to the log in screen... Server crashes have caused me so much disappointment. Please for the love of all that is holy, fix the server crashes!

This is exactly how I feel and it kills me spending my maps, currency, or offerings, when I can be kicked at anytime. Between the crashing to log-in screen, crashing to home screen, and desync lag, it is becoming tougher to keep playing.
Wow... Just spent 8 engineer orbs or whatever in the ascendancy trial. Before I opened it, I was booted to my xbox dashboard... So not only did I lose all progress on my ascendancy I also lost all that currency.
That's it I quit, I put up with this crap all the way through to the last boss of act 10, total play time 3 days, 16 hours and 42 minutes. I love this game but I literally cannot finish the last boss due to crashing and freezing. I struggled through this whole game taking probably 3 times the time it should have taken and even spent some cash on it to support the game but enough is enough, if you can't be bothered to fix your game that's fine but don't expect many to stick around.
I'm very disappointed by the apparent lack of interest the devs seem to have in regards their unplayable game.
"
Malazan7 wrote:
That's it I quit, I put up with this crap all the way through to the last boss of act 10, total play time 3 days, 16 hours and 42 minutes. I love this game but I literally cannot finish the last boss due to crashing and freezing. I struggled through this whole game taking probably 3 times the time it should have taken and even spent some cash on it to support the game but enough is enough, if you can't be bothered to fix your game that's fine but don't expect many to stick around.
I'm very disappointed by the apparent lack of interest the devs seem to have in regards their unplayable game.

I agree, this particular post hasn't had a response from Jeff or any other GGG rep for some time. As I said in another post, I've only ever been asked if I was spamming a movement spell which, I'm not. I'm trying to stay patient because I know it's a big task and that the game requires a lot of attention, but I'm getting very tired of the kicks... I would love to play labs but I'm not willing to waste my time yet. Not until I can make it through a map without being booted at least once.

I am loving this game and it's by far the best valued game on the market to date. I've sunk many hours in and plan on sinking many many more as well as money, but I'm getting very frustrated with the disconnects.
game is unplayable right now, there's less and less on the auction house. it's probably not a bad idea to just wait a while. i started playing on pc a bit because the stuttering was just unbearable
It's obvious that the crashes were purposefully added so they can spam you with the ad to buy MTX every time you log back in
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
I'd just like 1 question answered by the Devs?
Why are the crashes and freezing happening to everyone? Seems very strange how half the PoE community are playing the game with zero issues and the other half find your game unplayable, there must be a reason.
Yeah, and they refuse to acknowledge that it may be a server issue. I use the D.C. server which seems to have several issues.
Ok so I didn't quit, I just can't it's like digital crack. Just got last boss down to half health was doing ok then Boom crash. Literally feel like crying.
Could we please get a response from a Dev, I see you can add more micro transactions and fix some stuff in latest patch but you can't seem to be arsed fixing something that makes your game unplayable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info