Innocence fight

Almost 2k ehp inquisitor wander getting rekt in 0.5 sec by that [Removed by Support] bullet hell,
whatever that GMP 10 million fireballs nova is.
It's just too fast, ridiculously fast... can't do anything to avoid it.
It just happens and you die, as he flies around at light speed dropping it randomly.

I had to watch some youtube fights to see his warning, and the spell effect/casting animation is like 99% similar to all the rest!! You can't fucking tell the difference in that shitstorm of a million spells that are... wait for it... ALL YELLOW! Everything is fucking yellow, all the spells, effect,s sigils, art, glow, projectiles, EVERYTHING IS FUCKING YELLOW... can't tell when his lethal bullet hell is about to hit to take cover. It's all the same.

So what you need to do is, let him cast it as fast as now, doesn't matter,
but make the initial ring of balls move SLOWLY so you can fucking see them before they fill the ENTIRE FUCKING ROOM at 500% projectile speed...

first ring, small: proj speed 33%, dur 1 sec,
second ring, medium: proj speed 66%, dur 2 sec,
third ring, large: proj speed 100%, dur 3 sec,

See? THAT'S HOW you make a good fair skill.
Stage 1: let the player notice it, "what's that? lots of balls hovering slowly towards me, looks bad"
Stage 2: "oh shit, they moving faster and expanding... better move out of the way"
Stage 3: "fuck I barely made it behidn this statue or run far enough away with taking some dmg".

Get your shit together seriously.
Fuckign LOVED THAT char, really enjoyed him, somethings thats very rare for me with 900 alts and getting bored on all chars...

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING "LET'S MAKE THIS DARK SOULS AND ONE SHOT EVEN THE TANKIEST CHARS BECAUSE UBER HARD MEANS NOBODY CAN COMPLAIN HOW EASY THE GAME IS"......

You can make challenging hard fights without having such ridiculous unbalanced brutally unforgiving overkill one shot moves on bosses. Fuck. Seriously.
Look at your statistics!! 99% of ppl die at innocence... for the exact reason I just stated here:
Bullet hell is way too strong and fast and confusing without any proper warning!!

And a million ppl almost quit the game entirely 'cos Kitava can kill you even with 100k life and must be cleared to unlock maps... FUCKING [Removed by Support]!

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE DARK SOULS!
STOP RIDING THOSE DARK SOULS FANS DICKS jesus.....
Spoiler

FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2018, 1:29:42 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
And yet, many players get through it without any problems.

Has it occurred that u need to get good?
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
LOL I've said it to myself every time I've done that fight. "If I wanted to play a shitty bullet hell game, then I'd play a shitty bullet hell game." Rofl it's so funny because everyone had to be thinking the same thing. I'm pro at the fight now and anyone can be after 2-3 goes. It can can get really bad though if your character moves slow and or attacks slowly, because then you're getting nuked with no chance of escape.
Stay behind the statues and you'll be fine.
Expecting everyone to be able to rush behind a statue, which may or may not be in a useful location at the time, was a mistake.
The statues don't work very well against the big fry beam, and are even worse against death bolt novaing fireball.

Nice idea, but don't crank the damage that high when the mitigation mechanic requires sufficient character mobility and doesn't even work very well.
portals are you friend

when he bullet hells just go to town
I dont see any any key!
He yells "I am your god!" when he's casting it and there's a delay before the big orb starts shooting projectiles. It's not like you don't have warning.
I mean, nobody told you to play hardcore my man...
All my deaths in this battle was when bullets spawn right inside my character :'D

In all other aspects - the best bossfight in the game so far.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info