Harbinger League Area Statistics

"
unlucky_child wrote:
thanks verymuch!!!

btw Top 10 popular areas... No more strands hahah

It's fine, Oasis will be in the gutter next league...
Interesting stats GGG! Thank you!
"
Shinjuku wrote:
I don't understand why bosses from main storyline have to be deadliest than end game content.
Main storyline is a leveling phase, should not be that difficult.

I like that it is challenging enough on its own. Story should not be tampered by endgame, that's bad craftmanship. The game is what it is. The difficulty is different than lower maps because lower maps means the beginning of endgame. They teach you what the second phase of the game is gonna be like.

Kitava is hard because he is the end boss of the story. Desert is easy, because this is the first boss of the second phase.

You would have all the people that just want to finish the storyline get bad bosses that require no skill at all (I've done Kitava Deathless on my first real character -aka, after my "let's see this expansion one- and thought it was difficult, but not impossible, one might say rewarding) ? I'm ok with how things are.

Path of Exile has always been hard for new players. It must stay that way. It's the hardcore game we've always wanted.
Last edited by LordKitetsu on Sep 13, 2017, 3:06:20 AM
Poorjoy's asylum is a piece of shit. Takes long, to low level and shit reward. But daamn 75min o_O
Last edited by Rekill on Sep 13, 2017, 3:20:24 AM
"
Grohlvaan wrote:
"
vjarko wrote:
Most popular zones ? Always open huge areas. No stats needed. This is valid in all games. Everybody wants more open areas less corridors.

BTW remove most of obstacles in maps. There is a lot of movement skills which are clunky (or does not work) due to obstacles. But this is so obvious that should be fixed years ago already. Have no idea what is wrong with you guys :)

GGG runs a free to play game, and in order for them to fund this free to play game they often need to overlook what might be obvious issues to push out new content to keep their game relevant and popular.

People always expect a lot from GGG, but it's a free to play game and people don't actually seem to understand what that entails.

Free to play game does not mean that the quality must be poor. F2P is just different monetization.
A lot of people stopped playing because of poor quality. If I press some skill and it does nothing because of some internal issue it's bad. Very often some skills are not executed, you have to press same button again. This is not acceptable for me.
"
Free to play game does not mean that the quality must be poor. F2P is just different monetization.
A lot of people stopped playing because of poor quality. If I press some skill and it does nothing because of some internal issue it's bad. Very often some skills are not executed, you have to press same button again. This is not acceptable for me.

What the fuck are you talking about? If you play with your eyes closed and can't be bothered to dodge stuff on your way thats really your problem.
Whats wrong with having assets in the corridors? And "Poor quality" its your opinion. PoE is one of the best games out there. (Note I didnt say free. In general it is one of the best games out there).

Looking at your profile and previous posts made me realize you're not the smartest apple in the tree.
Last edited by lindstrom on Sep 13, 2017, 3:52:04 AM
"
Very often some skills are not executed, you have to press same button again

Buy a new keyboard/mouse LOL
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
"
lindstrom wrote:
And "Poor quality" its your opinion. PoE is one of the best games out there.

I also think that PoE have a poor quality. Not worst, but poor.

And PoE now one of the best, because... how many ARPG projects you can call right now?
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
LordKitetsu wrote:
I like that it is challenging enough on its own. Story should not be tampered by endgame, that's bad craftmanship. The game is what it is. The difficulty is different than lower maps because lower maps means the beginning of endgame. They teach you what the second phase of the game is gonna be like.

Kitava is hard because he is the end boss of the story. Desert is easy, because this is the first boss of the second phase.

You would have all the people that just want to finish the storyline get bad bosses that require no skill at all (I've done Kitava Deathless on my first real character -aka, after my "let's see this expansion one- and thought it was difficult, but not impossible, one might say rewarding) ? I'm ok with how things are.

Path of Exile has always been hard for new players. It must stay that way. It's the hardcore game we've always wanted.

So you just like a game because you can kill the end boss deathless while other player chain die?
And now, your ego is fine then? :)
What is your satisfaction seeing new players getting oneshot while you can do the same content deathless? So your happiness only depends on others players? lol

As I really like this game and want it to live for long time, I find it more logic to be nice to new players and not discourage them.

Moreover on this game, seriously, no one care about the storyline, the most interesting part is the end game map, you just want to clear the leveling as fast as possible and go map.
So experienced player don't care about storyline and want to go mapping, and new players are fucked up by hard storyline which would discourage them.

Best new players = players who stay on the game and eventually spending some money. Do you think the game is going to survive if GGG won't get enough money? People who work for free are pretty rare :)

Personally, I don't care if the game is difficult or easy for other people, I just see that when I play necromancer storyline is a joke, when I play a melee character I'm going to chain rip on every boss. It's a balanced problem.

If only Kitava act10 is the only hard boss, I can understand as it's the very end boss of the storyline, but Avarius and Kitava act5 are not that easy.
Last edited by Shinjuku on Sep 13, 2017, 4:01:10 AM
"
lindstrom wrote:
"

What the fuck are you talking about? If you play with your eyes closed and can't be bothered to dodge stuff on your way thats really your problem.
Whats wrong with having assets in the corridors? And "Poor quality" its your opinion. PoE is one of the best games out there. (Note I didnt say free. In general it is one of the best games out there).

Looking at your profile and previous posts made me realize you're not the smartest apple in the tree.

I don't care how much money did you put to that game. BTW Kitava support is missing. What is wrong with you ? :)

If you love some game love it. If you want to ignore some poor gameplay mechanics ignore that. But don't shout that game is the best of best because then you will became rotten apple in the tree.
For the instance "Shield charge" it's not always executed. If you did not spotted for so many years you put in the game who is blind here ?

And flame dash ? if you point somewhere behind the range of the spell nothing happen!:) I think your character start moving till spell can be executed. Horrible. Check D3 Monk dash how smooth and elegant it is.
Last edited by vjarko on Sep 13, 2017, 4:13:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info