Harbinger League Area Statistics

Who the hell is entering Torture Chamber?
This is only a "List", not a "Stats", there's no numbers. Where are the numbers & percentage?
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
We really need another league. MTX this league, harbingers, life meta, trading system ... I played a lot on legacy and it was awesome, i can't even describe how much fun i had, but this one ... mb i'm wrong and just need some time without poe, but believe it's just this league.
The only reason Ravaged Square made it in is cos it's a damn maze.
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
Spending lots of time in Poorjoy's? Someone probably figured out a way to create a limitless supply of mobs to either drop loot or feed them exp like the recent bug with desecrate + beyond.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Not a chance, most likely a nerf. Look at the past and you will see the pattern.
"
LestatGames wrote:
What NO Mesa? That surprises me

Mesa had a bugged tile for a while which made lots of people skip it.
more stat we need! thanks for awesome infomation!!

Spoiler
To be honest, I think you make a mistake, when allow unique map drop from any place, not only in linked normal version before you complete this map at the first time. Second mistake is make The Encroaching Darkness so common.

At the start of Essence league, when Atlas was introdused, state of unique map was excellent. Yes, it was harder to get, but this a unique maps, not common. Especially for Poorjoy's Asylum, when people can get lvl 100 in moderate short time running rotas and mostly ignored your ridiculous exp penalty, because this map provide a tons of exp.

Anyway, who this people, that spend so much time per instance?
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Whats the stupid area I have to make a whole new character (that I dont want to make) to go back to, in order to get the stupid fucking "Kill these unique monsters" challenge? Thanks for putting that stupid fucking unique boss in a level that disappears. Pretty fucking smart.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info