Harbinger League Area Statistics

75 minutes? I've been on multiple poor joy rotas, it's like 3 minutes...
I don't understand why bosses from main storyline have to be deadliest than end game content.
Main storyline is a leveling phase, should not be that difficult.

Or, make those bosses really hard if you want but then endgame and especially hardest map, like Vaal Temple, should be deadlier than a low level area. Even normal Atziri is a big joke right now compared to Kitava.

Pretty stupid in my opinion.

Moreoever that bosses from storyline are not that difficult for every build. Character that uses an external source of DPS like totem, trap/mine, minion, and can move while DPSing the boss have no problem to deal with those hard bosses.

For example, Avarius uses deadly skills which can be easily dodge while minion are killing the boss, but a melee character have to face the boss and get oneshot by Avarius.
This is a leveling phase, you're not supposed to have a high stuff.

In my whole experience of Path of Exile, new storyline of 3.0 is the first time that push me to create a second account, level 1 character on both account and then use the second one for all my reroll to get all waypoints, killing the bosses, and clear the leveling as fast as possible because I feel it so annoying, too long, and frustrating.

But anyway, make storyline bosses as hard as you want, I play softcore and don't care to RIP 30 times on Kitava, the only thing I want is to go to endgame and map.
But I still think that this new storyline is worse than 2.6 and too difficult. I just hope it's not discourage new players.
Last edited by Shinjuku on Sep 13, 2017, 1:31:09 AM
interesting. hall of grandmasters one of the deadliest areas? lol no surprise there XD
"
Shinjuku wrote:
I don't understand why bosses from main storyline have to be deadliest than end game content.
Main storyline is a leveling phase, should not be that difficult.

Or, make those bosses really hard if you want but then endgame and especially hardest map, like Vaal Temple, should be deadlier than a low level area. Even normal Atziri is a big joke right now compared to Kitava.

Pretty stupid in my opinion.

no not really.

In softcore you just dont bother with gear at all and brute force bosses via constantly dying and respawning since their health doesnt reset.

I spam died something like 15 times in feeding trough, which is more times than i've died in maps in total, ever.
so nobody is really using acton's nightmare to finish the 1337 challenge? i thought that map would substantially lead the duration charts.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
interesting
Most popular zones ? Always open huge areas. No stats needed. This is valid in all games. Everybody wants more open areas less corridors.

BTW remove most of obstacles in maps. There is a lot of movement skills which are clunky (or does not work) due to obstacles. But this is so obvious that should be fixed years ago already. Have no idea what is wrong with you guys :)
Last edited by vjarko on Sep 13, 2017, 2:46:23 AM
"
Gorateron wrote:
The avg. time in poorjoys is so high is because the scaling for team play there is absolute garbage. In 6 runs I've been 1 shot 3 times with 10.5k hp by trash mobs... smh

Don't say something for the sake of being salty, party scaling does nothing to monster damage, Poorjoy's is naturally a rippy map as the monsters synergise well together, that an maybe you got a bit to used to being able to facetank normal mobs, either way it's a player mistake not because "the scaling for team play is absolute garbage".
Last edited by Grohlvaan on Sep 13, 2017, 2:53:44 AM
"
Asmosis wrote:
no not really.

In softcore you just dont bother with gear at all and brute force bosses via constantly dying and respawning since their health doesnt reset.

I spam died something like 15 times in feeding trough, which is more times than i've died in maps in total, ever.

Maybe YOU don't bother with gear, but I am. When I level, I loot every single rare, I farm all good area to get 2 or 3 level above the boss.
But I've never looted a low level item with good resistance and/or life, build I tried don't have external source of DPS, except my Sunder Marauder who cleared the storyline with Ancestral Warchief, not easy but almost deathless.

And I don't like the idea to buy leveling stuff, even for couple of alch or chaos.
Leveling should be smoother. I don't understand why people is ok to RIP 15 times on Kitava and then faceroll Tier 1 map...?!?

Then I rerolled a necromancer and the storyline was a joke as my minion was clearing all the content easily while I was running like Benny Hill.

And I looked at hardcore streamers how they do, and most of the time they kill the bosses with a geared high level friend and/or use TP to get the grace period and avoid damage.

Of course, for the first character they probably buy low good item, but I think it is stupid to have to trade item to clean the leveling phase.

Anyway, I understand what you mean, and I'm ok that people are fine with hard bosses and don't care about them in softcore as bosses don't reset life, and just chain RIP. But personally, I don't like it, just want to give my opinion :)
"
vjarko wrote:
Most popular zones ? Always open huge areas. No stats needed. This is valid in all games. Everybody wants more open areas less corridors.

BTW remove most of obstacles in maps. There is a lot of movement skills which are clunky (or does not work) due to obstacles. But this is so obvious that should be fixed years ago already. Have no idea what is wrong with you guys :)

GGG runs a free to play game, and in order for them to fund this free to play game they often need to overlook what might be obvious issues to push out new content to keep their game relevant and popular.

People always expect a lot from GGG, but it's a free to play game and people don't actually seem to understand what that entails.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info