Harbinger League Area Statistics

"
vjarko wrote:
It's really pointless to still answering so I will leave you here.
My last words :
I have issues with some skill not only on one machine. It happens on another machine what ! was playing on as well. The machines are high end so not really shit. If I press a button and it has delay 0.5 second or more and I have ping 8 and fps 60 then it's not much responsive. It's not happening always so it means the delay is not intended and it's just broken.
You can't see it probably because you did not play something else which has much more smoother feeling. This game it's just not much responsive. You don't have a control over your character as you should have. Nothing else to say.

If you saying that performance is good than you just don't know what performance means. Maybe if you playing on 800x600 maybe I don't know. For the instance I am charging to 20 mobs using dark pact. Everything is oneshoted and i get 20fps for a second. This is happening always. So you are getting big spikes which harms the game.

But I will leave you here have a nice gaming ;)

Im starting to believe the delay you're talking about is the time it takes for you brain to order your finger to press something, and then the delay it takes for you to notice the result. I'd say that would be at least 5 seconds from what i've read from you so far.

Literally no one else complains about this.
Since the start of the league im having steady 60fps, maybe your pc isnt as good as you think, but again, even a low tier one handles poe pretty nicely nowadays.
I do play shield charge, and i've NEVER seen what you're talking about, so most definitely its your side only.

Your last words? Are you dying? God, I hope so. You're literally here talking fake shit out of your ass. If you love D3 so much why are you here?
Also, you should work on your English, its pretty terrible :P

"

Yea, it is, you're talking out of your ass.

"
I know about curses that some of them can cause that you can't cast a spell

No, not various, just one.

"
If you track how much percent POE using CPU it's silly. POE also ignores your other cores on your CPU. My CPU temperature is 30% more then in any other game. In 2017 here is a game which uses CPU so hard.

Fucking open the options menu. And look into it. I cannot facepalm enough
Last edited by lindstrom on Sep 14, 2017, 9:07:25 PM
"
lindstrom wrote:
"
vjarko wrote:
My last words :
I have issues with some skill not only on one machine. It happens on another machine what ! was playing on as well. The machines are high end so not really shit. If I press a button and it has delay 0.5 second or more and I have ping 8 and fps 60 then it's not much responsive. It's not happening always so it means the delay is not intended and it's just broken.
You can't see it probably because you did not play something else which has much more smoother feeling. This game it's just not much responsive. You don't have a control over your character as you should have. Nothing else to say.

If you saying that performance is good than you just don't know what performance means. Maybe if you playing on 800x600 maybe I don't know. For the instance I am charging to 20 mobs using dark pact. Everything is oneshoted and i get 20fps for a second. This is happening always. So you are getting big spikes which harms the game.

Im starting to believe the delay you're talking about is the time it takes for you brain to order your finger to press something, and then the delay it takes for you to notice the result. I'd say that would be at least 5 seconds from what i've read from you so far.

Since the start of the league im having steady 60fps, maybe your pc isnt as good as you think, but again, even a low tier one handles poe pretty nicely nowadays.
I do play shield charge, and i've NEVER seen what you're talking about, so most definitely its your side only.

Your last words? Are you dying? God, I hope so. You're literally here talking fake shit out of your ass. If you love D3 so much why are you here?

"

"

"
If you track how much percent POE using CPU it's silly. POE also ignores your other cores on your CPU. My CPU temperature is 30% more then in any other game. In 2017 here is a game which uses CPU so hard.

Ok. One more response as I am drinking good tea and have a time.
You are very offensive with no reason. Wish death to somebody ? Common. Slap yourself.

I am just hearing everybody else does not have a problem? Who is everybody you and 2 or 3 another people which were acting on my posts? so 4 people means everybody ? Tons of people left but they are not here anymore. I left recently so I said my feedback which is valid and that's it.

You are just rotten in one game and you have no idea how a lot of things can be way better implemented. That's your problem.

BTW : Have a mouse cursor close to you character's feet and start moving. Is it normal ? Does it seems correct to you ? Broken animation and choppy movement ? --> Broken
But of course you will say that everything is perfect :)

What about item texts above items ? Is it really above items ? Is it normal that if I will click on some item text and then I am running 2 screens away. Seems correct to you ? I know it happens only on my side :)

And in my case my feedback is very affected by the fact that I was playing higher quality games. I am not saying better I am saying with much better gameplay. But you have no much experience so you are defending something what you love and don't know what else is in universe.

You said :
"Im starting to believe the delay you're talking about is the time it takes for you brain to order your finger to press something, and then the delay it takes for you to notice the result".
But technically it means that's actually your brain is slow as you can't notice the delay. ;)

Good luck and stop be offensive. It will harm only you...
Last edited by vjarko on Sep 15, 2017, 4:30:38 AM
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
GGG,nice statistic,but please do not do it anymore, our real players are interested in statistics how many players in this league playing CI,LL,life builds???

It's very important, and statistics are important so that everyone else can see that no one actually plays any more CI builds!!!

Of course, you will never show us those statistics,because we all know the answer in advance, we know how you are nerf everything in this game,actually how you destroyed it this

https://www.poebuilds.io/builds/hc?keystones=Chaos%20Inoculation&classParam=All

Absolutly no one. A dozen chars in the ladder, probably three times that number if you consider deleted chars and private profils.
Take consideration that there is also some low life and hybride characters. CI is a bit weak but totally viable right now, ES in general is perfectly fine.
I vote for removing Poorjoy's entirely. It ruins progression in pleb leagues as it is the most efficient way to lvl up AND gain currency AND is NOT FUN at all.
"
vjarko wrote:
"
lindstrom wrote:
"
vjarko wrote:
My last words :

"

"

"

Ok. One more response as I am drinking good tea and have a time.
You are very offensive with no reason. Wish death to somebody ? Common. Slap yourself.

I am just hearing everybody else does not have a problem? Who is everybody you and 2 or 3 another people which were acting on my posts? so 4 people means everybody ? Tons of people left but they are not here anymore. I left recently so I said my feedback which is valid and that's it.

You are just rotten in one game and you have no idea how a lot of things can be way better implemented. That's your problem.

BTW : Have a mouse cursor close to you character's feet and start moving. Is it normal ? Does it seems correct to you ? Broken animation and choppy movement ? --> Broken
But of course you will say that everything is perfect :)

What about item texts above items ? Is it really above items ? Is it normal that if I will click on some item text and then I am running 2 screens away. Seems correct to you ? I know it happens only on my side :)

And in my case my feedback is very affected by the fact that I was playing higher quality games. I am not saying better I am saying with much better gameplay. But you have no much experience so you are defending something what you love and don't know what else is in universe.

You said :
"Im starting to believe the delay you're talking about is the time it takes for you brain to order your finger to press something, and then the delay it takes for you to notice the result".
But technically it means that's actually your brain is slow as you can't notice the delay. ;)

Good luck and stop be offensive. It will harm only you...

Ahem.
"

0:) As I said, I really hate people talking out of their asses.

"

Nope, I stalk reddit, and I guarantee you if that was a genuine problem people would complain alot about it. I mean, at least someone else would. But nop, its just you.

"
BTW : Have a mouse cursor close to you character's feet and start moving. Is it normal ? Does it seems correct to you ? Broken animation and choppy movement ?

What?..........

"
Is it normal that if I will click on some item text and then I am running 2 screens away.

Thats a bug with itemfilters. Press Z twice.

"
But technically it means that's actually your brain is slow as you can't notice the delay.

Hey bud, Im not the one complaining about non-existing problems.
Last edited by lindstrom on Sep 15, 2017, 4:12:00 PM
"
Every league we comb through data for useful takeaways to help us further NERF THIS CRAP Path of Exile. Last week we looked at player-centric data to see which uniques and skills were most popular in the Harbinger leagues. We want to ensure Path of Exile is balanced by nerfing anything useful for endgame, thereby slowing player progression into the dirt.

Fixed it for you guys
I doubt this is true - i think when you say deadliest you mean with most deaths - for example i don't believe maze of the Minotaur is more deadly then shaper's realm. It is just that a lot more mazes are opened compard to shaper realms. To get real "deadliest", you would need deaths per opened area for the wording to describe it correctly. Ofc i could be wrong and you already did account for that, but seems most likely i am not.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Sep 23, 2017, 4:41:12 AM
interesting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info