[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

How am i supposed to froze enemeies and get that 15% more quantity from bow?
Can someone look at my build and tell me what the hell I've done wrong?

I feel like my gear is on par or pretty close to high-end, but my damage is like ~10% of what I'm supposed to be getting? Well under 100k DPS apparently?

https://pastebin.com/W7siSjXk
"
Bkennedy wrote:
Can someone look at my build and tell me what the hell I've done wrong?

I feel like my gear is on par or pretty close to high-end, but my damage is like ~10% of what I'm supposed to be getting? Well under 100k DPS apparently?

https://pastebin.com/W7siSjXk

You have pretty low crit chance so that may be a reason why, other than that im not really to sure where your lacking damage
havent played in a lot of years , this is basically my first playthrough and i chose this build - fortunaly i got an exalt while leveling and got jewel+windripper - im going ot be playing only tornado until i can afford 6link winripper and qotf - until then what should my upgrades be ? can someone list me my priorites cos i feel really lost -thanks a lot in advance

aside from the obvious like belt etc what are my big upgrades
"
R1n wrote:
havent played in a lot of years , this is basically my first playthrough and i chose this build - fortunaly i got an exalt while leveling and got jewel+windripper - im going ot be playing only tornado until i can afford 6link winripper and qotf - until then what should my upgrades be ? can someone list me my priorites cos i feel really lost -thanks a lot in advance

aside from the obvious like belt etc what are my big upgrades

stop using jank uniques (quiver, ring, amulet and belt).
Buy some good rares for ~10C and they're gonna be a lot better.
darkness enthroned stygian vise is also good and cheap choice.
Hey I was wondering, is it better to get a decent quiver with additional arrow on it or to get a rigwalds without additional arrow. I just dont have enough ex for both rigwalds with additional arrow
Hi, I'm currently at a standstill, I don't know what to buy next, I'm thinking Rigwalds Quills? Also, not sure I like the Vaal skills and am thinking of changing it to someting else, any suggestions?

Also, what are the pros/cons between LA and TS? I'm new to bow builds forgive me :)

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by BertilFalukorv on Jan 10, 2018, 4:17:48 PM
wanted to ask here, if using mirage archer with TS in full MF, will the quant bonus from gear apply to archer kills or not? its alot of fun to use.
So I'm not sure why my dmg is so much lower than others, is it just crit chance since using the 2 ventors? I'm only at like 19k dps in PoB.. Can someone help a brother out?

I did some tests in PoB and from my observation :
-added lightning is worse than added cold (checked even with vinktar, wrath cuz im not using them in my setup)
- added cold vs ice bite with 7 charges, i still get more dps with ice bite and feels a lot better with generating charges
- perfect vinktar to attacks or even mine i had is worse in terms of dps than atziri's promise with 15% roll
With setup i have atm im comfortable farming shaped vaults + boss is melted aswell (facetanking him with vaal grace + point blank + standing on treasure piles). Worst thing is fact i have 2,8k hp, but with 70% to evade and 75 % to dodge it's hard to get hit, that's why im running double vaal grace instead vaal grace + vaal haste.
Last edited by danios50 on Jan 10, 2018, 6:21:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info