[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Does a 12% attack speed drillneck with the 50% inc dmg to pierced targets have more damage than a rare quiver with 30% wed and 30% multi when i have about 300% multi?
pob doesnt calculate the 50% inc dmg from drillneck so if anybody thats good at math could help me out i'd appreciate it.

Last edited by Diablozzz3 on Jan 10, 2018, 9:06:32 PM
@danios550

Isn't point blank a huge dps loss unless we are bossing and facetanking?
"
lollicopter wrote:
@danios550

im tested with and without PB and i like PB better . im using QotF so im moving fast pack to pack of mobs so im almost facetanking everything . my speed clear is better with PB cuz mirage archer helping us to kill mobs that didnt die cuz of PB damage loss . but dunno about others, for my case PB is better.

Where to get Int and resist on this build? Jewels? I'll be changing belt to something with 120 max life and triple res, but i'll be still undercapped and having to place an int Jewel on Head slot or tree.

I taught of essence crafting gripped gloves using Deafening Essence of Spite for 58 int roll + some res, then craft life, but I'm not sure if this is the way to go, so I am asking for some advice.
Loving the spec so far. Just not sure what to upgrade next, so any tips would be appriciated. Im thinking either 6l QoTF or save abit more for biscos. Ive got arround 6-9ex on me. The char im talking about is the only ranger i have in abyss.
"
vexbrazil wrote:

Where to get Int and resist on this build? Jewels? I'll be changing belt to something with 120 max life and triple res, but i'll be still undercapped and having to place an int Jewel on Head slot or tree.

I taught of essence crafting gripped gloves using Deafening Essence of Spite for 58 int roll + some res, then craft life, but I'm not sure if this is the way to go, so I am asking for some advice.

about res :

do not use darkness enthroned belt, use a nice stats stygian vise

no way to get your res capped else when using biscos ...
i used the belt first as well, but just get rid of it, you need this slot for stats / res / life ...
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
vexbrazil wrote:

about res :

do not use darkness enthroned belt, use a nice stats stygian vise

no way to get your res capped else when using biscos ...
i used the belt first as well, but just get rid of it, you need this slot for stats / res / life ...

Thought so. Bought a semi decent belt and a jewel with all res + double res, just missing 1% cold resist now but I don't think it'll make a huge impact, for the moment. Im gonna farm some currency and go for int + double res gripped gloves essence craft, seems the only way, as there aren't any gripped gloves with 55+ int for sale.

Worst case I'll drop a ventors for opal ring with WED, int and life.
is it worth to use 2 pcs Inspired Learning Jewel ?
"
lollicopter wrote:
@danios550

Like another guy said, running around with high ms (qotf, grace, jade flask) most of the time we are close mobs so for me it's a lot better and mirage archer which im using is stronger too, don't even have much issues with fighting at long range when need too (ofc with pb u don't wanna kill bosses like that, but rares and trashes are doable). My clear speed is really fast and guardian of vault isn't problem, in future i just need to get 6link, +2 quiver and 2 secondary ts helmet which will make things even smoother. My barrage dps is something about 1,1 mil dps in PoB, with 6link and 1 more arrow would be something around 1,7 mil so i guess it's pretty good for full quant gear and 2 inspired learnings tree.
Last edited by danios50 on Jan 11, 2018, 9:16:36 AM

Hi,
which item should i buy next to improve?

Overall i feel kind of squishy for certain map mods / bosses from t8 on, with 3500 life, capped res.

Kaoms would take too much str, i do not have.

So i think about :

- vinktars
- dying sun
- rigwalds quills ( does that offer much improvement to my current one?
- the helmet with +2 tornado ( kind of expensive currently ... maybe other upgrades first? )
- darkray vector with +1 ( i have without +1, but not using them to be able to cap res ... )
- or kaoms heart ( for atlas completing at least ... need to invest in str passives then )

... or other flask? i basically only run quicksilver + life flasks currently ...

any suggestion appreciated :)
Last edited by bex_HB on Jan 11, 2018, 3:24:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info