[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
hunTShoo wrote:
"
namkro wrote:
Why are people using quills? +2x arrows corrupted shaped quiver with pierce nodes and mirage archer feel way better at clearing, just need +1 arrow windripper for maximum arrows

Looks cool, could you upload some footage by any chance?

Like looks really really low with gear + passives

Quoting myself to highly recommend Mirage Archer! This is so amazingly smooth, xp/hour which means loot/hour has risen to new levels. Plus with Mirage it feels, that even TS can kill most bosses, so Barrage (including the annoying expensive enchant) isn't needed for mapping.
What is going to be my biggest dmg increase here?

Are flasks my biggest upgrade now? Having trouble staying alive. 15.2k tooltip dps. What should I be aiming for?
Last edited by Zyctris on Jan 8, 2018, 11:31:36 PM
How much better than a rigwalds is a +2 quiver? Because I see the cheapest ones at 11.5 ex for bad rolls, but I got a 50% rigwalds for only 5 ex.
"
hunTShoo wrote:
"
namkro wrote:
Why are people using quills? +2x arrows corrupted shaped quiver with pierce nodes and mirage archer feel way better at clearing, just need +1 arrow windripper for maximum arrows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKSQ0JoKM

not sure what map to test it on so, i ran it on t13 valley. i think with more atk speed gears/jewel i could clear with mirage archer active alone without atking myself, while vaal haste is up. this was done on full mf gears (3.3k hp and 150k dps using damage on full life instead of ice bite)
"
hunTShoo wrote:
"
hunTShoo wrote:
"
namkro wrote:

Quoting myself to highly recommend Mirage Archer! This is so amazingly smooth, xp/hour which means loot/hour has risen to new levels. Plus with Mirage it feels, that even TS can kill most bosses, so Barrage (including the annoying expensive enchant) isn't needed for mapping.

what gem setup you use for TS and Barrage with mirage archer ? i tried using mirage but i like normal setup better . i dunno about the clearing speed since my gem still around lvl15 with no quality . and i got no additional arrow atm . im really curious about mirage cuz many people said its really good.
Hi, looking for upgrade, lv 90 now with 3.8k hp and get one shot by the boss in shaped vault. Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/CH7bvAwb
or my gear here

Thank you very much.
Hi maybe i cant see it or im just an idiot but all skill trees are the same and the one linked for inspired learning does not have the nodes that it will work. Could u check this or maybe update or tell me where i can find skill tree for 2 inspired learning.
Thx mate
"
23exe wrote:

what gem setup you use for TS and Barrage with mirage archer ? i tried using mirage but i like normal setup better . i dunno about the clearing speed since my gem still around lvl15 with no quality . and i got no additional arrow atm . im really curious about mirage cuz many people said its really good.

You can check my setup in my profile. I use: TS, GMP, Add Cold, Mirage, Icebite, WED
For Barrage i used Slow Projectile, icebite, Wed, and Elemental Focus. Probably this isnt the strongest setup, but since yesterday, when i rerolled my 6L Sockets, i didnt use Barrage at all and run maps upto t13 with TS (including the boss kills). I slammed like 1300 Fus on my windripper (more than 500 since the last 5L) and giving up on ever at least 5L this bow in the current league. So ill keep going with TS, because im too lazy to swap all the gems for Barrage to kill a boss.

Lvl15 Gems without quality are really low. If you have 1ex to spend, i would recommend to buy the 20/20 gems (if you buy them corrupted they are affordable). Levling the gems takes so much time. If you start with 20/20 you kill faster (more xp, more loot, more currency, more maps) and you can than levl gems and sell them. So you more or less just invest this Ex temporary. Gems and jeweles are very often the best investment to upgrade a build.
"
hunTShoo wrote:
"
23exe wrote:

You can check my setup in my profile. I use: TS, GMP, Add Cold, Mirage, Icebite, WED
For Barrage i used Slow Projectile, icebite, Wed, and Elemental Focus. Probably this isnt the strongest setup, but since yesterday, when i rerolled my 6L Sockets, i didnt use Barrage at all and run maps upto t13 with TS (including the boss kills). I slammed like 1300 Fus on my windripper (more than 500 since the last 5L) and giving up on ever at least 5L this bow in the current league. So ill keep going with TS, because im too lazy to swap all the gems for Barrage to kill a boss.

Lvl15 Gems without quality are really low. If you have 1ex to spend, i would recommend to buy the 20/20 gems (if you buy them corrupted they are affordable). Levling the gems takes so much time. If you start with 20/20 you kill faster (more xp, more loot, more currency, more maps) and you can than levl gems and sell them. So you more or less just invest this Ex temporary. Gems and jeweles are very often the best investment to upgrade a build.

i use mirage archer now, and its going better on high tier maps,gonna upgrade gems and jewels soon . thanks for reply ! :)
"
RoproCZE wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:
I wonder how to even do merc or uber lab with this build o.O

At level 75 i repeatedly fail at merciless izaro, latest in 3rd stage.

Capped res, 10k TS / 18K barrage dmg ... but each time he hit me once i die ...
3.5k life is kind of a problem maybe, but this looks sad somehow even thinking about higher maps or even uber izaro ...

Or should i wait for level 85 to try merciless lab? Seems not good, since i miss important ascendency nodes.

I think that its just you are not good at lab runs. I did my merciless easily as soon as i could. I was using only TS, no barrage at all, just keep running around the room and shoot TS at izaro. Uber lab is something else tho, i paid for carry for uber lab, Overall higher maps are ok, depends on what you want to do, since i want only clear speed and no boss kills im not using barrage anymore, i was using that just for atlas completion.

Hi,
yeah indeed i am not a good lab runner ^^

For this build i run around and try getting hit, works for first two, but the last always gets me, just not enough space to run arount ( most cases of one-shot either he jumps on me or performs this swinging sword strike ... ).

Kind of annoying not doing at least this lab, any special tips besides running around? ^^

Thank you.

// edit : bought 4 20/20 jewels and switched to mirage archer gem, this did the trick, got merc lab quite easy. it seems indeed also be a good idea to only focus on using TS while running around, this is better than using barrage here
Last edited by bex_HB on Jan 9, 2018, 4:03:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info