[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Add additional Arrow bow or Quiver worth the investment?
"
namkro wrote:
Why are people using quills? +2x arrows corrupted shaped quiver with pierce nodes and mirage archer feel way better at clearing, just need +1 arrow windripper for maximum arrows

Looks cool, could you upload some footage by any chance?

Like looks really really low with gear + passives
forgive my ignorance but what gem is WED?
"
Zyctris wrote:
So I have the 2 inspired learnings, but when i kill and rare mod, it says I only got 1 instead of 2...? How to tell if it's actually working or not? Also, trying to farm shaped strand and my life just isn't there, 3.7k and i can get 1 shot all the time.. what am I missing?

2 inspired, only shows 1 buff. But the buff is double, e.g. you got the same buff twice. You can see this with movement speed, damage, character increase. But yea, it's very hard to figure out yourself.
"
Andical wrote:
forgive my ignorance but what gem is WED?

In 3.0.0 Weapon Elemental Damage Support has been renamed Elemental Damage with Attacks Support. People mostly refer to it with the old name tho
Really enjoying this build 3.1! Was having trouble with getting one-shotted while chaining shaped vault with full MF gear, but switching to Kaom's Heart over QotF has made it much better. Definitely recommend if you're having trouble staying alive in vault.

Edit: Disregard the above. Stay with QotF, spec out of all life nodes, and get damage. Was getting 1shotted with rippy mods even with 5k+ hp by vault boss. Spec into phase acrobatics and kill him before he kills you ;d

I'm having great survivability with 2.6k hp and "King of the Hill" passive to knock him away while kiting.
Last edited by ceflame on Jan 8, 2018, 5:30:43 PM
I wonder how to even do merc or uber lab with this build o.O

At level 75 i repeatedly fail at merciless izaro, latest in 3rd stage.

Capped res, 10k TS / 18K barrage dmg ... but each time he hit me once i die ...
3.5k life is kind of a problem maybe, but this looks sad somehow even thinking about higher maps or even uber izaro ...

Or should i wait for level 85 to try merciless lab? Seems not good, since i miss important ascendency nodes.
"
bex_HB wrote:

3.5k life is kind of a problem maybe, but this looks sad somehow even thinking about higher maps or even uber izaro ...

Or should i wait for level 85 to try merciless lab? Seems not good, since i miss important ascendency nodes.

I think that its just you are not good at lab runs. I did my merciless easily as soon as i could. I was using only TS, no barrage at all, just keep running around the room and shoot TS at izaro. Uber lab is something else tho, i paid for carry for uber lab, Overall higher maps are ok, depends on what you want to do, since i want only clear speed and no boss kills im not using barrage anymore, i was using that just for atlas completion.
Build is nice but l am use to tank play is hard to get pass 92 lvl samthing jump on you and kill every 50 maps dont want to loose quantity or speed with armor items swap advice?
"
RoproCZE wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

I think that its just you are not good at lab runs. I did my merciless easily as soon as i could. I was using only TS, no barrage at all, just keep running around the room and shoot TS at izaro. Uber lab is something else tho, i paid for carry for uber lab, Overall higher maps are ok, depends on what you want to do, since i want only clear speed and no boss kills im not using barrage anymore, i was using that just for atlas completion.

I'm having similar issues with merc labs. At 73, im having issues beating it but I can face tank on my with with no issues, even at uber lab levels. The last room is filled with saws and spikes, so running around isn't always the issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info