[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
rand0m_taskk wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Depends on the boss really, Tornado Shot in my setup with Mirage Archer is a great boss killer, but with only 4.2k life some bosses can oneshot me (mind, during mapping T12-15 I have not died at all from 86-90). But for example the Shaped Infested Valley boss is not a good idea to do, the chaos damage over time from that area kills me as soon as I stop leeching. Or the Shaped Vault boss, I only do him if I rolled a map without damage mods, else he one shots me with every hit. But hey, for a speed-clearing MFer there is no real reason to do bosses at all. I also skip bosses if they take longer than 10 seconds to kill, just not worth it at the moment. GGG really has to make killing bosses more rewarding after the HP boost they got in 3.0.

Oh ok. I was thinking about running shaped vaults, so I would be (attempting) to kill the boss for those treasure piles. I guess I would still need to run a barrage setup in that case.

Well no, as I said, what keeps me from doing the boss is my low life and his high damage. Barrage won't help in that case, it does minimal more single target damage than TS with the enchant and Mirage Archer.

Also, I could probably do that boss deathless in 4 out 5 encounters. But thats not worth it for me as long as I need levels. Want to get at least level 93 on this char. And dieing really is not worth it for the small chance of worthwile loot. If I am levelled out, I might do the boss everytime.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 6, 2018, 5:50:36 PM
Any thoughts on buying a 6 link QotF and Rigwalds or saving up for Bisco's. Is the extra gain of bisco's worth saving or will the extra clear speed of rigwalds/QotF make up for the moderate amount of currency spent on them? My character name is Tackwinds if you want to look on it and make suggestions otherwise. Thanks
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Depends on the boss really, Tornado Shot in my setup with Mirage Archer is a great boss killer, but with only 4.2k life some bosses can oneshot me (mind, during mapping T12-15 I have not died at all from 86-90). But for example the Shaped Infested Valley boss is not a good idea to do, the chaos damage over time from that area kills me as soon as I stop leeching. Or the Shaped Vault boss, I only do him if I rolled a map without damage mods, else he one shots me with every hit. But hey, for a speed-clearing MFer there is no real reason to do bosses at all. I also skip bosses if they take longer than 10 seconds to kill, just not worth it at the moment. GGG really has to make killing bosses more rewarding after the HP boost they got in 3.0.

Oh ok. I was thinking about running shaped vaults, so I would be (attempting) to kill the boss for those treasure piles. I guess I would still need to run a barrage setup in that case.

Well no, as I said, what keeps me from doing the boss is my low life and his high damage. Barrage won't help in that case, it does minimal more single target damage than TS with the enchant and Mirage Archer.

Also, I could probably do that boss deathless in 4 out 5 encounters. But thats not worth it for me as long as I need levels. Want to get at least level 93 on this char. And dieing really is not worth it for the small chance of worthwile loot. If I am levelled out, I might do the boss everytime.

Ohhh ok that makes sense. While I have you attention would you mind looking over my char and giving me a suggestion on what I should plan to upgrade next? I'm trying to decided on if I should buy the jewels now or save for some of the other big ticket items.
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Ohhh ok that makes sense. While I have you attention would you mind looking over my char and giving me a suggestion on what I should plan to upgrade next? I'm trying to decided on if I should buy the jewels now or save for some of the other big ticket items.

At least Lioneyes Fall for the claw leech nodes would be a good idea, can spec out of the leech nodes in Duelist then (and use Blood Rage, claw leech+Blood Rage gets you to leech cap and you save some passives) and stop using Thiefs Torment and get some nice damage, life, resists from rigns.

All other upgrades are rather pricey, like the Rigwals Quills, Darkray Vectrors with +1 Frenzy Charges corruption, enchantment, etc.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

At least Lioneyes Fall for the claw leech nodes would be a good idea, can spec out of the leech nodes in Duelist then (and use Blood Rage, claw leech+Blood Rage gets you to leech cap and you save some passives) and stop using Thiefs Torment and get some nice damage, life, resists from rigns.

All other upgrades are rather pricey, like the Rigwals Quills, Darkray Vectrors with +1 Frenzy Charges corruption, enchantment, etc.

Yeah, the goal is to run some ventor's instead of thief's just didn't want to spend the currency on them yet because I figured other things were more important. If you had to order the more expensive things what order would you suggest in getting them? I have enough currency to get the jewels (lioneye's and the inspireds) but would have to save up for the other stuff.
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:

Yeah, the goal is to run some ventor's instead of thief's just didn't want to spend the currency on them yet because I figured other things were more important. If you had to order the more expensive things what order would you suggest in getting them? I have enough currency to get the jewels (lioneye's and the inspireds) but would have to save up for the other stuff.

Well, lets see. Trying to go for gain per exalt spent here.

Lioneyes Fall
Darkray Vectors (+2 Frenzys)
Rigwalds Quills
Inspired Learning
TS enchantment
Ventors
Biscos

Maybe Inspired Learning above Rigwalds Quills.

If I would go for a list without taking the price into mind, the enchantment would be up top.

Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 6, 2018, 7:16:14 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:

Lioneyes Fall
Rigwalds Quills
Inspired Learning
TS enchantment
Ventors
Biscos

If I would go for a list without taking the price into mind, the enchantment would be up top.

What about flasks? I know dying sun is pretty expensive.
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:

Lioneyes Fall
Rigwalds Quills
Inspired Learning
TS enchantment
Ventors
Biscos

What about flasks? I know dying sun is pretty expensive.

Well if you use Barrage and need more single target, rank it high. If not I would say behind Rigwalds.
heyy
I was looking for some help with this guide you have, I'm having some bad time doing shaped vault's with beyond and breaches D: Not sure what I can do to try and be more on the defense I think my damage is okay only thing I'm probably missing here is the TS enchant since I'm mainly focusing on MF gear and trying to get that 6link Qotf any advice would be awesome im sitting at 4k hp with all mf gear still need to grind to level 92 to get that extra jewel socket but thats about it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info