[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
NSUCK wrote:
I also agree with you about people not using strategy for some of the more rippy stuff. Most leagues I play tanky characters because I get random packet loss a lot, I lag and end up dead, I have no control over this. This build seems just as tanky as a 10k ES Worb occultist I had a few leagues ago. Big packs that hit me hard I cyclone away and in circles, while hitting them. Its all about knowing your range, using it to your advantage, and having a little common sense.

Yeah man, I agree. Some folks want to stand in the middle of huge pack and just spin. And then get shocked when they die. It doesn't work that way.

And thanks for the info on Guards that you use. That's helpful to me.
Got a question regarding this build. First I dropped crimson dance and bloodletting and picked up martial experience. Is this OK? I don't really feel any change. Second. I was fortunate enough to get on my haemophilia gloves Inc duration and lvl 11 vulnerability. So regarding the auras what is best now since I got curse on gloves. Pride, flash and stone., dread banner or some other combo. I have enough mana for 3 of them equipping blood and sand with the others leaves me with 30 mana and I basicly can't spin. So what would be the perfect solution for damage.

Thx in advance
Should i go craft a fortify axe or just go disfavour/starforge first?

Disfavour is around 8-9ex and Starforge is ~ 10 ex now. As my experience, we could EASILY craft a fortify axe with 450-550 base DPS just around 10ex (or below if you're lucky) so should we straight to a craft axe or just buy these OVERPRICE disfavour/starforge?
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Jun 19, 2019, 1:28:59 PM
Disfavour is 15-18ex 6l while starforge goes Evan to 20 ex +. My opinion is that if the crafted axe is not mirror worthy better stick to the unique. You could always sell it later. Disfavour goes to 650+dps starforge Evan higher. A 550 crafted axe would be good but I thik Disfavour would still be better. My opinion
what is that buffs and stuff jewel u have on the fortify axe level 100 tree cant find it anywhere to buy
"
ADLV1988 wrote:
what is that buffs and stuff jewel u have on the fortify axe level 100 tree cant find it anywhere to buy

PoB doesn't correctly calculate several key parts of this build. That is a false gem added to help PoB calculate our damage better.

Ignore it. and Don't use those three points above RT node in the actual game. Just don't touch them in PoB. And leave the unused skills alone too.
So I have begun to craft a Vaal axe. I have two I am working on as I realized the 1st one cant hit the rolls I Want. I ended up getting extremely lucky with the first, only took 2 ex worth of fusing to craft it and hit the 30quality in 2 fossils. All in all only put about 4 ex into it and have ended up with this.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to hit the +2 melee support gems which lead to buying another Vaal Axe base and crafting.

The 2nd axe is in my Guild stash so I cant link but it will end up being

T2 Fortify/Phys
T1 - IAS/Increased IAS if killed recently
+2 melee support Gems
Perfect Flat phys craft
+intelligence + 18 Quality

The 2nd one is the ideal axe according the Ahfack and the guide he posted. I took around 10 ex to get the 2nd one to where it is at including Sockets,links,fossils for Quality etc... So not quite as lucky as the first but still completely comfortable as far as profit goes if I want to sell it later.

My question I have is, what should I do with the first? Because of the rolls I think it would best be built for a crit build. You can use crafting to remove the unwanted roll and then hit it with multimod. Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do with it? Im thinking about selling it since I have hit the ideal rolls on my 2nd axe but I unsure of the value. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by ellisd88 on Jun 19, 2019, 1:59:42 PM
"
Worfy wrote:
Disfavour is 15-18ex 6l while starforge goes Evan to 20 ex +. My opinion is that if the crafted axe is not mirror worthy better stick to the unique. You could always sell it later. Disfavour goes to 650+dps starforge Evan higher. A 550 crafted axe would be good but I thik Disfavour would still be better. My opinion

A 550 pdps axe with fortify ends up being over 700 dps
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
Should i go craft a fortify axe or just go disfavour/starforge first?

Disfavour is around 8-9ex and Starforge is ~ 10 ex now. As my experience, we could EASILY craft a fortify axe with 450-550 base DPS just around 10ex (or below if you're lucky) so should we straight to a craft axe or just buy these OVERPRICE disfavour/starforge?

I originally went with the Starforge sword version of this build but quickly realized its DPS is very overstated. The guide shows the Shaper DPS hitting 5.54 mil but you aren't going to be shocking the Shaper with this build or most things for that matter other than white mobs in maps and they are already going to instagib anyway. The main perk of Starforge "Physical Damage can Shock" is pretty much useless in this build. Best stick to axes.

Someone mentioned don't bother crafting an axe unless its mirror worthy but I beg to differ. The axe mentioned in Ahfacks guide to crafting would not be a mirror worthy axe unless you hit the insnane Phys% roll. Its not hard to craft an ideal axe with T1 or 2 Fortify/phys, IAS/IAS if killed recently hybrid then multi mod with +2 support gems, Flat phys, and Either str/int + quality. The DPS difference between this axe and disfavor is pretty significant. Stay away from Starforge, go Disfavor at first and save to craft an axe using Ahfacks crafting guide on the OP.

will i have more dps just buying an elder vaal axe with higher dps and linking fortify to it with a gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info