[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
BzyxXx wrote:

In Uber Elder fight You fight with Shaper and Elder at same time. You need kept Shaper alive and kill Elder at the end :)

so it's doesnt matter, that i already killed the shaper ? :)
yes, its very easy. (mastermind kill)

About elder/shaper - you're getting two things confused:

Normal elder: keep shaper alive gets you a chance for watchers eye on yellow/red tier. This is when you solely fight the Elder - and shaper pops in to help you by breaking elder trap/stuns.

Uber elder: you fight both at the same time. You have to take shaper from 100->75, then elder from 100>75, then shaper from 75>50 then elder 75>50. They change off every 25%. Shaper has to die first, as you can't kill elder until shaper is dead.
Last edited by Slottm on Jun 19, 2019, 10:41:40 AM
so how exactly do we deal with porcupines, because in juiced t15/t16 they just shred through my defences
Hey guys, any tips to what I should upgrade next other than 6L wep?

Last edited by Kmiec on Jun 19, 2019, 10:59:29 AM
"
BzyxXx wrote:

In Uber Elder fight You fight with Shaper and Elder at same time. You need kept Shaper alive and kill Elder at the end :)

so it's doesnt matter, that i already killed the shaper ? :)

The previous statement is incorrect. It has nothing to do with Uber Elder.

In the regular Eldar fight, once you bring him down to 25% Shaper comes into the fight and starts to create bonds to hold Elder. He will go to each edge of the board and channel. You must protect him by killing the spawns that come to stop his channel.

If he fails you may still kill Elder but you will not get the memory fragment.

If you succeed in keeping Shaper alive, Elder will become vulnerable and if you kill him you get the last memory fragment.

You also do not need to do it on a T15 map anymore. You can get him to spawn on any red map and get the last memory fragment.

FYI in the Uber Elder fight you do not need to keep any of them alive ever. In the last phase they are both vulnerable and you can take them out in whichever order you prefer. Most do Shaper first because he actually leaves the fight when you kill him whereas Elder will remain if you do him first. Uber Elder fight has nothing to do with collecting memory fragments.
This build looks good yes... but oncd you look at the gear that the caracther is wearing.... absolutely ridiculous... no wonder shaper were melt
Hi!

Love this build and enjoying cyclone so far!

One quick silly question perhaps. With Flesh and Stone, Dread Banner, Pride & Blood and Sand how are we able to get sufficient Mana for anything?

Hello.
I have mana problem, after using :

- Pride (50%)
- Flesh and Stone (28%)
- Blood and Sand (10%)
- Dread Banner (10%)

I have 9 mana points left. Did thwey change something in 3.7 patch ?
On the Video in 1st post player have much more mana left whit all those skills
"
trocus wrote:
Hello.
I have mana problem, after using :

- Pride (50%)
- Flesh and Stone (28%)
- Blood and Sand (10%)
- Dread Banner (10%)

I have 9 mana points left. Did thwey change something in 3.7 patch ?
On the Video in 1st post player have much more mana left whit all those skills

High level Enlighten linked to Pride and Flesh and Stone.

With lv2 Enlighten I have 38 mana left, which is enough with a -mana cost ring.
Last edited by Clerith on Jun 19, 2019, 11:23:05 AM
What would be the best Pride Watcher's Eye? If using rare gloves would it be Intimidate on hit? In PoB it come slightly above increased Attack Physical Damage one, not sure about other variants.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info