[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
DeGyrst wrote:
Only works in blood stance.

OK so we run in blood stance all time then as it for the Maim effect right?
Why do you check adrenaline in POB configuration? It doesn't look like we have adrenaline in this build? Or am I missing something?
Last edited by Omgrly on Jun 19, 2019, 7:17:38 AM
"
Omgrly wrote:
Why do you check adrenaline in POB configuration? It doesn't look like we have adrenaline in this build? Or am I missing something?

"
Dread OR War Banner boosting our damage as well. Here is how the Banners stack up and what you should pick, depending on your playstyle:

IMO it seems Dread banner is the best one to use while mapping if you choose to never really place it. However, War Banner is still best for single target at endgame because of the adrenaline you gain for 2.5~ sec upon placing it. After making the adjustments to the PoB in it's current state with the aforementioned values we've discussed, it seems the best PURE DAMAGE results are as follows:

#1. War Banner planted (78% More modifier/impale) with Adrenaline it's 10.7m.
#2. Dread Banner (110% More modifier/impale) it's 9.75m with or without the banner planted.
#3. War banner planted, no adrenaline is 9.31m.
#4. War Banner not planted is 8.98m.

So it's pretty clear, if you don't plan on setting a banner at all - choose Dread Banner. If you plan on setting the banner and taking advantage of 2.5sec of adrenaline at boss encounters, pick war banner. Again, these are just for damage values - defensive values use your own judgement if you want to take advantage of defensive banner traits.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
"
DeGyrst wrote:

Btw im not op, but i do know how the build/stuff functions mainly.

Usually damage should be high enough in sand stance in normal mapping, and when you encounter something that can take some hits, you can change to blood. If you feel your aoe is good enough in blood stance you can use it all the time. Tho sand stance also provides some nice defences, especially if you dont have blind anywhere else.
"
DeGyrst wrote:
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
"
DeGyrst wrote:

Btw im not op, but i do know how the build/stuff functions mainly.

Usually damage should be high enough in sand stance in normal mapping, and when you encounter something that can take some hits, you can change to blood. If you feel your aoe is good enough in blood stance you can use it all the time. Tho sand stance also provides some nice defences, especially if you dont have blind anywhere else.

THIS 100%
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Having a great time so far with this build!
But I have a question:

Should I buy a decent Belly of the beast (since I am at only 4,2K hp)
Or get a nice Armor with maim and high life roll (maybe lightning res since I could use some for elemental weakness maps).

Have 4 Exalt to spend at the moment.
Guys, what do you think,

Can we go impale support gem without swapp to pulverise gem at mapping? Will we lose something? I made a lot of maps and still didnt understand that thing :)

P.S. i made a little tree correction by taking 2 nodes "axe damage and area of effect" (near the splitting strikes), that gives me additional 10% area of effect (20% total with quality cyclon). That is enough to mapping "wide front" without pulverise
Last edited by Tysovwik on Jun 19, 2019, 8:13:22 AM
hi, can someone help me with my question on the 6L please?

OP mentioned to use impale support for single target DPS, but without impale support gem, our cyclone only has 60% chance for impale, is it really enough?
"
Verfall777 wrote:
Having a great time so far with this build!
But I have a question:

Should I buy a decent Belly of the beast (since I am at only 4,2K hp)
Or get a nice Armor with maim and high life roll (maybe lightning res since I could use some for elemental weakness maps).

Have 4 Exalt to spend at the moment.

A 6L elder Astral plate costs 6 - 7 ex, bit cheaper than 6L Vaal Axe with fortify support (8 ex).

I would buy a cheap corrupt 6l armor with hp, resist, saving up for axe. Use stygian belt for higher life, switch to rare helmet until yo get 6L axe.
"
wildarrr wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wildarrr/characters

I've got 3.5ex, what should I get first? Kaoms or 6L sinvicta?

With your gears and budget:

Buy 6l sinvicta, good dps, cheap enough. About 1.9 ex.

Buy cheap belly, make it 4L for defense: cwdt - steelkin/molten shell....Around 15c.

With 1.5ex, find better rare helmet, gloves, boot and belt: intel/dex + life + resist.

Buy one rare ring with dex/in - life and -7/8 mana cost for skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info