[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey guys, just got into mapping/delving recently, currently around T3/T4 maps and 40 depth, given my current stuff, what would be the next step up regarding stuff and/or progression ? (I recently spent about 30c getting the stuff I have right now, trying to cap resists and get a decent life pool, got about 3.6 or 3.7k if memory serves)
"
kokiko225 wrote:
"
Verfall777 wrote:
Having a great time so far with this build!
But I have a question:

Should I buy a decent Belly of the beast (since I am at only 4,2K hp)
Or get a nice Armor with maim and high life roll (maybe lightning res since I could use some for elemental weakness maps).

Have 4 Exalt to spend at the moment.

A 6L elder Astral plate costs 6 - 7 ex, bit cheaper than 6L Vaal Axe with fortify support (8 ex).

I would buy a cheap corrupt 6l armor with hp, resist, saving up for axe. Use stygian belt for higher life, switch to rare helmet until yo get 6L axe.

Thank you very much, got a nice corrupted armor with 6L, hp and resist and will grind for the axe now!
"
ZackDenTV wrote:
Hey guys, just got into mapping/delving recently, currently around T3/T4 maps and 40 depth, given my current stuff, what would be the next step up regarding stuff and/or progression ? (I recently spent about 30c getting the stuff I have right now, trying to cap resists and get a decent life pool, got about 3.6 or 3.7k if memory serves)

Helmet, boot with >50 life, 2 resist >30 each, +30 intel is very cheap, same as belt with life + 3 resist, only 1 - 5c. Glove is bit more expensive 10 - 20c.

After this, depend on your pocket, you can either change belly for cheap 6l armor: tabula or corrupt 6l armor, keep sinvicta.

Or buy 6l sinvicta, keep belly, then buy ring with mod -7/8 mana cost, goodbye mana flasks.
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

Nice gloves. I don't leap slam much so I had a different goal for my gloves, wanted +2 range, life, and damage. Just finished these tonight.

now you just gotta vaal them for that vulnerability on hit :D

Lol, yea probably not. I'll probably vaal my old ones tho, wish me luck.
Hey. Is this build suitable for ssf?

I have this. Go work with this forward or dont? I have 3 ex in myu stash to make something. And of I need make 6L this.
Atm I have 6l axe with 450pdps.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
recently slai shaper, that was easy :)

have a question about getting elder orbs, wiki says:

collect 15th memory fragment - Occupied by the Elder. Map opened/owned by you.
The Shaper must be kept alive.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shaper%27s_Orb

what does that mean "The Shaper must be kept alive.", i am already killed him, before collect all the pages..
"
Tysovwik wrote:
recently slai shaper, that was easy :)

have a question about getting elder orbs, wiki says:

collect 15th memory fragment - Occupied by the Elder. Map opened/owned by you.
The Shaper must be kept alive.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shaper%27s_Orb

what does that mean "The Shaper must be kept alive.", i am already killed him, before collect all the pages..

In Uber Elder fight You fight with Shaper and Elder at same time. You need kept Shaper alive and kill Elder at the end :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Has anyone tried mastermind with this build?
Excellent build guide- I started this league with atziri's axe and RT- killed uber elder on day 5, and had HH by day 8. Have now modified some stuff to enable crit sword. My gear if anyone is interested:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info