[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Baranax wrote:
"
BzyxXx wrote:

In Uber Elder fight You fight with Shaper and Elder at same time. You need kept Shaper alive and kill Elder at the end :)

so it's doesnt matter, that i already killed the shaper ? :)

The previous statement is incorrect. It has nothing to do with Uber Elder.

In the regular Eldar fight, once you bring him down to 25% Shaper comes into the fight and starts to create bonds to hold Elder. He will go to each edge of the board and channel. You must protect him by killing the spawns that come to stop his channel.

If he fails you may still kill Elder but you will not get the memory fragment.

If you succeed in keeping Shaper alive, Elder will become vulnerable and if you kill him you get the last memory fragment.

You also do not need to do it on a T15 map anymore. You can get him to spawn on any red map and get the last memory fragment.

FYI in the Uber Elder fight you do not need to keep any of them alive ever. In the last phase they are both vulnerable and you can take them out in whichever order you prefer. Most do Shaper first because he actually leaves the fight when you kill him whereas Elder will remain if you do him first. Uber Elder fight has nothing to do with collecting memory fragments.

Damn. Then I alive in mistake :) Tysm for answer! :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
BzyxXx wrote:

I have this. Go work with this forward or dont? I have 3 ex in myu stash to make something. And of I need make 6L this.
Atm I have 6l axe with 450pdps.

Someone?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Half the people say "I die on T10 maps" the other Half says "I melted end game"

If you struggle, look thru the thread at people who have posted that they killed high bosses/cleared high Tier maps--then open their Character tab and look. I suggest players like:
1) Crazypearce
2) Arospl
3) Valorax
4) Empario
5) of course Afhack -- but he is on Standard so its kinda a different thing

Look at their gear and their passives and adjust yours. See the items you need to upgrade to. Don't want to use one of the uniques shown, cool go for it. There are some good alternatives like ES belt unique or The Retch. I use Belly and have a sick Vaal Warchief set-up for example, instead of Kaom's and I still have around 6k Life.

Most of the time you're struggling because your gear is out of whack, not enough life, gem-links are off, etc. And change a few passives from DPS to defensive's and try that.

Don't be lazy. Afhack has done a great job updating this for Legion.

The build works as it. Skim through the thread and its obvious. You want to use Swords or go Crit-based, it still works - but you will need to adjust it.

And the porcupine question has been answered 15 times at least. Change your approach to the pack, LOS or chip away, use defensive flask, switch to Sand, plop down your Vaal Warchief totem on them, make sure you have 3 Endu charges up, Fortify is up, use Enfeeble curse, etc.

Also if you ask about the mana issue you are having -- it is clear you didn't read the 1st page nor opened a single character playing this build and looked at their ring enchant(s). HINT: -# Total Mana cost to Skills.

I am still trying different guards myself. My gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Optio82 on Jun 19, 2019, 12:03:34 PM

what enchantment is better for speed or damage? (on helmet)
Hello, great build! I have a question for anyone willing to answer.

I'm thinking of buying an axe with "Hit's can't be evaded", that means I could skip Resolute Technique for an extra point and also be able to deal crit damage.

Is there any reason in this build why we shouldn't deal crits?

THE 2H RARE AXE:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify
133% increased Physical Damage
Adds 36 to 62 Physical Damage
23% increased Attack Speed
crafted Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
crafted 23% increased Critical Strike Chance
crafted Hits can't be Evaded
crafted +17% to Quality

Appreciate it!
Uber elder completely melted first attempt.

Build is SUPER strong.
"
Optio82 wrote:
Half the people say "I die on T10 maps" the other Half says "I melted end game"

If you struggle, look thru the thread at people who have posted that they killed high bosses/cleared high Tier maps--then open their Character tab and look. I suggest players like:
1) Crazypearce
2) Arospl
3) Valorax
4) Empario
5) of course Afhack -- but he is on Standard so its kinda a different thing

Look at their gear and their passives and adjust yours. See the items you need to upgrade to. Don't want to use one of the uniques shown, cool go for it. There are some good alternatives like ES belt unique or The Retch. I use Belly and have a sick Vaal Warchief set-up for example, instead of Kaom's and I still have around 6k Life.

Most of the time you're struggling because your gear is out of whack, not enough life, gem-links are off, etc. And change a few passives from DPS to defensive's and try that.

Don't be lazy. Afhack has done a great job updating this for Legion.

The build works as it. Skim through the thread and its obvious. You want to use Swords or go Crit-based, it still works - but you will need to adjust it.

And the porcupine question has been answered 15 times at least. Change your approach to the pack, LOS or chip away, use defensive flask, switch to Sand, plop down your Vaal Warchief totem on them, make sure you have 3 Endu charges up, Fortify is up, use Enfeeble curse, etc.

Also if you ask about the mana issue you are having -- it is clear you didn't read the 1st page nor opened a single character playing this build and looked at their ring enchant(s). HINT: -# Total Mana cost to Skills.

I am still trying different guards myself. My gear:
Spoiler

I stopped using leap slam as a primary movement (because I lag a lot, hate it, and am lazy, have a koam gem for endu generation). I don't support it anymore, just use leap slam for ledges and stuff. This freed me up to add a CWDT setup, used VMS last night and it felt great (seems like the argument is VMS for low level CWDL, steelskin for higher level CWDT since it scales by gem level, VMS scales by armor).

I also agree with you about people not using strategy for some of the more rippy stuff. Most leagues I play tanky characters because I get random packet loss a lot, I lag and end up dead, I have no control over this. This build seems just as tanky as a 10k ES Worb occultist I had a few leagues ago. Big packs that hit me hard I cyclone away and in circles, while hitting them. Its all about knowing your range, using it to your advantage, and having a little common sense.
God blessing, i got elder orb!, and Starforge droping from second shaper is pretty sweat (i'm lucky bastard, sold it in 1 min for 10ex)

Friends, what's map should i shape for tier 16? any good candidates?
(already uncomplete all tier 16 maps)

Dear Ahfack, i never enjoyed a character so much. Perfect guide, thanks a lot.

I know my build isn't near perfect but in pob my dps around 170k.

i tried to level up my gems, put Atziri's Disfavour Axe. it is 250k dps around.

please someone tell me what mistakes i am making. i tried to look into guide but cant see it. Sorry for bad English btw :)

https://pastebin.com/nhiZAiSE

Last edited by SGD7 on Jun 19, 2019, 1:00:35 PM
So, is that Vaal Axe better than using my Disfavour? Only worth if I am at full life right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info