[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hello,

First of all, thanks for the great guide. It's a lot of fun and I'm improving myself in detail. My English is not the best and I have a problem where I need help.

Right now I have the following active:
-Pride
-Flesh and Stone
-Blood and sand
-Dread banner

but I have no more mana for the Zyclon. Where is my mistake?
I am just getting into maps trying the 2h sword version of this and I currently have a Doomsower. Is there a good sword I can upgrade to after Doomsower but when I can't afford a Starforge or Fortify sword?
"
Worfy wrote:
Got a question regarding this build. First I dropped crimson dance and bloodletting and picked up martial experience. Is this OK? I don't really feel any change. Second. I was fortunate enough to get on my haemophilia gloves Inc duration and lvl 11 vulnerability. So regarding the auras what is best now since I got curse on gloves. Pride, flash and stone., dread banner or some other combo. I have enough mana for 3 of them equipping blood and sand with the others leaves me with 30 mana and I basicly can't spin. So what would be the perfect solution for damage.

Thx in advance

So can someone answer this pls.? My profile is public if needed to be checked

Thx again
Spent ~800 alts last night and hit T1/2 fortify hybrid three times (rolled over T3 probably 4-5x). Failed all three annuls to remove the crappy regal mod prior to multimodding, rip.

"
Worfy wrote:
Disfavour is 15-18ex 6l while starforge goes Evan to 20 ex +. My opinion is that if the crafted axe is not mirror worthy better stick to the unique. You could always sell it later. Disfavour goes to 650+dps starforge Evan higher. A 550 crafted axe would be good but I thik Disfavour would still be better. My opinion

You're missing the more multiplier on the Fortify 7th link; should put the effective DPS in the 700+ range. To me, crafting is a pretty good approach here.
Last edited by WulfgangNSH on Jun 19, 2019, 2:30:02 PM
"
javic09 wrote:
I am just getting into maps trying the 2h sword version of this and I currently have a Doomsower. Is there a good sword I can upgrade to after Doomsower but when I can't afford a Starforge or Fortify sword?

Doomsowyer or Kondo's Pride will be best before you can get a Starforge. I do not recommend crafting a fortify sword. I did the PoB calcs and there is a pretty decent dps difference between fortify axe and fortify sword. Axe is overall better. I posted this on the page before but I will post it here for you as well.

I originally went with the Starforge sword version of this build but quickly realized its DPS is very overstated. The guide shows the Shaper DPS hitting 5.54 mil but you aren't going to be shocking the Shaper with this build or most things for that matter other than white mobs in maps and they are already going to instagib anyway. The main perk of Starforge "Physical Damage can Shock" is pretty much useless in this build. Best stick to axes.

Someone mentioned don't bother crafting an axe unless its mirror worthy but I beg to differ. The axe mentioned in Ahfacks guide to crafting would not be a mirror worthy axe unless you hit the insnane Phys%/accuracy Hybrid roll. Its not hard to craft an ideal axe with T1 or 2 Fortify/phys, IAS/IAS if killed recently hybrid then multi mod with +2 support gems, Flat phys, and Either str/int + quality. The DPS difference between this axe and disfavor is pretty significant. Stay away from Starforge, go Disfavor at first and save to craft an axe using Ahfacks crafting guide on the OP.
"
Firaxian wrote:
Hello,

First of all, thanks for the great guide. It's a lot of fun and I'm improving myself in detail. My English is not the best and I have a problem where I need help.

Right now I have the following active:
-Pride
-Flesh and Stone
-Blood and sand
-Dread banner

but I have no more mana for the Zyclon. Where is my mistake?

Get a -8 mana cost to skills ring
Build is doing great!! WHat should i work on next???

Why do we choose for the 25 / 18% and not go for 20-22% increased attack speed when a rare or unique enemy is nearby?

The guide says 25 str / 18% Quality , Would there be much difference if i went for 25 int / 18% quality to help with getting the int i need?

Another question i have is regarding passives why do we choose the 4 point cluster Martial Experience over the Harvester of Foes cluster? HoF appears to prove much more dps. Is the Increased total Recovery per second that useful? ( i may be being dumb here but when i was looking at it in POB it didn't seem to affect life leech rate at all for me )
which watchers eye would be best for us?

i have a intimidate/double damage with pride one. would a WE with only +2 impale stacks be better than mine?
"
Hejti wrote:
What would be the best Pride Watcher's Eye? If using rare gloves would it be Intimidate on hit? In PoB it come slightly above increased Attack Physical Damage one, not sure about other variants.

Not at my computer so can't remember the exact numbers but the impale watchers eye took me from around 3.6m shaper dps to 4.6m which is around 22% more damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info