[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey all,

I have been away from the game for awhile and just came back a few days ago.
Decided to give this build a go since the rework and I already had most of the gear for it.. So far it's performing great except my life feels low, and my mana is way low. I can only have the 3 auras on and no banner? Or is that how it's supposed to be?

Could you guy's give me some feedback on my gear and what I should work on improving? I know the Axe is one item I am working on, Just need the currency :)

"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Hejti wrote:
What would be the best Pride Watcher's Eye? If using rare gloves would it be Intimidate on hit? In PoB it come slightly above increased Attack Physical Damage one, not sure about other variants.

Not at my computer so can't remember the exact numbers but the impale watchers eye took me from around 3.6m shaper dps to 4.6m which is around 22% more damage

did you get one with +2 impale stacks and some random 2nd mod?
"
ellisd88 wrote:
"
javic09 wrote:
I am just getting into maps trying the 2h sword version of this and I currently have a Doomsower. Is there a good sword I can upgrade to after Doomsower but when I can't afford a Starforge or Fortify sword?

Doomsowyer or Kondo's Pride will be best before you can get a Starforge. I do not recommend crafting a fortify sword. I did the PoB calcs and there is a pretty decent dps difference between fortify axe and fortify sword. Axe is overall better. I posted this on the page before but I will post it here for you as well.

I originally went with the Starforge sword version of this build but quickly realized its DPS is very overstated. The guide shows the Shaper DPS hitting 5.54 mil but you aren't going to be shocking the Shaper with this build or most things for that matter other than white mobs in maps and they are already going to instagib anyway. The main perk of Starforge "Physical Damage can Shock" is pretty much useless in this build. Best stick to axes.

Someone mentioned don't bother crafting an axe unless its mirror worthy but I beg to differ. The axe mentioned in Ahfacks guide to crafting would not be a mirror worthy axe unless you hit the insnane Phys%/accuracy Hybrid roll. Its not hard to craft an ideal axe with T1 or 2 Fortify/phys, IAS/IAS if killed recently hybrid then multi mod with +2 support gems, Flat phys, and Either str/int + quality. The DPS difference between this axe and disfavor is pretty significant. Stay away from Starforge, go Disfavor at first and save to craft an axe using Ahfacks crafting guide on the OP.

That's very interesting info, good to know, cheers.

Since you seem like somebody who knows your stuff and actually theorycrafted, do you have any take on the 10% double damage craft that people have been throwing around without getting any response? In other words, do you think Ahfack's crafts are the optimal ones?
pob tells my dps is around 170k. https://pastebin.com/nhiZAiSE
even if i buy atziri's disfavour my dps never rises near 1 m dps.
even if i leveled my gems to 21/20. what am i doing wrong pls help.
Perfect Guide Ahfack! Thanks a lot.
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
Spent ~800 alts last night and hit T1/2 fortify hybrid three times (rolled over T3 probably 4-5x). Failed all three annuls to remove the crappy regal mod prior to multimodding, rip.

"
Worfy wrote:
Disfavour is 15-18ex 6l while starforge goes Evan to 20 ex +. My opinion is that if the crafted axe is not mirror worthy better stick to the unique. You could always sell it later. Disfavour goes to 650+dps starforge Evan higher. A 550 crafted axe would be good but I thik Disfavour would still be better. My opinion

You're missing the more multiplier on the Fortify 7th link; should put the effective DPS in the 700+ range. To me, crafting is a pretty good approach here.

Everyone forgets the +2 range on disfavor. For me, DPS is enough to make clear speed very fast and bosses die fast. I want my AOE bigger to make everything faster. I have about as much + range/movement speed as you can get while being above 6k life and max res. Range also = defense, many times I cyclone backwards and kill packs with range, or in a circle around a boss.
For Kaom's fire damage doesn't matter for this build, right?
hi guys!,
can you help me value this axe?,

gonna craft him ->
prefix cant be changed
scour

quality/atk spds

any idea about his value?

thanks for the guide~,
"
Clerith wrote:
"
ellisd88 wrote:
"
javic09 wrote:
I am just getting into maps trying the 2h sword version of this and I currently have a Doomsower. Is there a good sword I can upgrade to after Doomsower but when I can't afford a Starforge or Fortify sword?

Doomsowyer or Kondo's Pride will be best before you can get a Starforge. I do not recommend crafting a fortify sword. I did the PoB calcs and there is a pretty decent dps difference between fortify axe and fortify sword. Axe is overall better. I posted this on the page before but I will post it here for you as well.

I originally went with the Starforge sword version of this build but quickly realized its DPS is very overstated. The guide shows the Shaper DPS hitting 5.54 mil but you aren't going to be shocking the Shaper with this build or most things for that matter other than white mobs in maps and they are already going to instagib anyway. The main perk of Starforge "Physical Damage can Shock" is pretty much useless in this build. Best stick to axes.

Someone mentioned don't bother crafting an axe unless its mirror worthy but I beg to differ. The axe mentioned in Ahfacks guide to crafting would not be a mirror worthy axe unless you hit the insnane Phys%/accuracy Hybrid roll. Its not hard to craft an ideal axe with T1 or 2 Fortify/phys, IAS/IAS if killed recently hybrid then multi mod with +2 support gems, Flat phys, and Either str/int + quality. The DPS difference between this axe and disfavor is pretty significant. Stay away from Starforge, go Disfavor at first and save to craft an axe using Ahfacks crafting guide on the OP.

That's very interesting info, good to know, cheers.

Since you seem like somebody who knows your stuff and actually theorycrafted, do you have any take on the 10% double damage craft that people have been throwing around without getting any response? In other words, do you think Ahfack's crafts are the optimal ones?

Are you talking about his axe on standard? If so, yeah that's probably the best axe on standard and definitely optimal. I am not 100% sure how double damage is calculated so if I am wrong here hopefully someone that knows better reads this. I am guessing double damage is calculated as % chance * 2. Which in this case would be .1 * 2 = .2 or 20% damage increase overall which is not very significant. Im pretty sure %chance to deal double damage is something you need to stack in order to make it worth while. One source of 5-10% is not a significant chunk of DPS especially for what you may potentially be giving up.
Correct, just the flat life. <-- That was for the Kaoms question...
Last edited by epicmeatwad on Jun 19, 2019, 4:29:24 PM
best helmet enchant? i just hit vuln effect on my devoto but should i go for bloodrage/cyclone enchant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info