[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

@sammysavage hi I just took a look at your character, you need to get a daresso salute amulet, and also all your gear has some sort of elemental DMG on it. You want to get rings gloves etc with physical damage to attacks. Also the HP rolls are way too low. If your lacking defense also you can run enfeeble instead of pride or something. I didn't look at your flasks but also a basalt if you don't have one will help for physical defense. Hope this helps you some.
Last edited by Ranger395vs on Jun 9, 2019, 10:27:32 PM
sry im noob, but Impale nods need if i use Impale Support, or i wrong understand?
Last edited by tunec192 on Jun 10, 2019, 12:15:33 AM
Awesome build so far, but just one question (and sorry i know this thread gets posted on a thousand times a day): For the differences between Axe 6L for single target and mapping, you swap out impale for pulverize. But this is impossible since impale is a green gem and pulverize is a red, no?
"
The007Koala wrote:
Awesome build so far, but just one question (and sorry i know this thread gets posted on a thousand times a day): For the differences between Axe 6L for single target and mapping, you swap out impale for pulverize. But this is impossible since impale is a green gem and pulverize is a red, no?

Use vorici in betrayal to get white socket on the weapon.
"
SammySavage wrote:
Hi Ahfack, need a little advice i can barely manage these maps as of right now but i'm not sure where in your guide is there a topic of survivalbility i've followed your skilltree for the most part and the gear is slowly coming along but it doesn't say to use immortal call and without it i can easily just get melted.. sometimes during cyclone a monster outdamages my leech so is there any fix to this? or how you can avoid from getting one shotted? theres times where i feel amazingly OP and theres times where i just feel like the build is not working but this is my first time playing melee so any advice or tips would be nice! im capped on res and stuff too im on a low budget in terms of my build atm my character sheet isn't locked so if anyone could take a look at that, it would be nice too.

Immortal Call was nerfed into the ground, so it's questionable whether you would find any use in it. At level 20, with 3 Endurance charges, it will provide 80% DR for 1.6s. If it's level 1, with 0 Endurance charges, it is 1s of 25% DR.
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
"
The007Koala wrote:

Use vorici in betrayal to get white socket on the weapon.

U can use impale in maps its ok, or try close combat, if u need more area swap maim for pulverize
Last edited by Keluznak on Jun 10, 2019, 1:47:49 AM
Im lvl 30, but so confused on what weapons to use this league and if we need RT.

1. I thought it was easier to get maxed accuracy so crit builds would be better? 2. Whats the main benefits of using a 2h over 1 handers? I see people saying 2h
wasnt buffed enough.
3. Benefits of axe vs sword?
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Loving the build so far! Awesome Stuff.

I just have one question... Which is better?

Disfavour or Starforge variant? (Is the weapon range increase roughly the same?)

I'm an axe man!

Aoe is about the same

Any idea when you will update the guide more?
@ranger395vs
I have no idea what character you're looking at but ummm i have a daresso salute and i dont see what gear has elemental damage but i see i need more HP and without immortal call how would you stop mobs from outdamaging my leech? and not get one shotted even when capped res? my endurance charges dont show up unless i spam leapslam on them
What's the bleed on hit chance?

I see 20% tree, 25% disfavour, vuln if you run it adds bleed chance. Am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info