[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Loving the build so far! Awesome Stuff.

I just have one question... Which is better?

Disfavour or Starforge variant? (Is the weapon range increase roughly the same?)

I'm an axe man!

Aoe is about the same
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
So im a bit confused. on the front page for 6l weapon for cyclone.

It says used infused channeling.
On end game gear, it shows using meelee phsycial dmg increase.

Which one is preffered?

And also double checking, witht he 4lock blashphemy, enfeeble , pride, and enhancement , I dont have to activate pride anymore since its auto aura'd from blasphemy right? so i dont have to worry about then mana conservation part?
Last edited by riNNbeeasty on Jun 9, 2019, 9:55:19 PM
trying to figure out where i could fit rage support. any suggestions?
"
riNNbeeasty wrote:

Which one is preffered?

The gem links at the top negate all links you see in the guide. The guide has been around for years. I don't have time to redo the entire page atm so please do a bit of extra reading. Treat the things at the top as a sort of "sticky" post that take precedence over everything beneath it.
Last edited by Ahfack on Jun 9, 2019, 9:55:23 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
riNNbeeasty wrote:

Which one is preffered?

The gem links at the top negate all links you see in the guide. The guide has been around for years. I don't have time to redo the entire page atm so please do a bit of extra reading. Treat the things at the top as a sort of "sticky" post that take precedence over everything beneath it.

okay gotcha. so just double checking infused channeling at the top is prefferred?

And just double checking with the 4locket blashphemy, enfeeble, enlighten, and pride, i dont have toa ctivate pride since blashpemy makes it an aura right? iso i dont have to worry about mana conservation part?

Sorry im new and trying to follow to fullest
Np man. Pride is an aura not a curse. Infused channeling is great because of the damage and the damage mitigation
"
riNNbeeasty wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
riNNbeeasty wrote:

Which one is preffered?

okay gotcha. so just double checking infused channeling at the top is prefferred?

And just double checking with the 4locket blashphemy, enfeeble, enlighten, and pride, i dont have toa ctivate pride since blashpemy makes it an aura right? iso i dont have to worry about mana conservation part?

Sorry im new and trying to follow to fullest

Yes use infused channeling.
BLasphemy only makes curse an aura. Pride is already an aura. Blasphemy won't affect it, so you still have to worry about the mana reservation.
ty so much. i appreciate the quick response.

Last question ill bother you with.
Am i to still follow the end game gear choices down below?

Are those updated? kaoms heart, devotos, daresso's salute?
"
riNNbeeasty wrote:
ty so much. i appreciate the quick response.

Last question ill bother you with.
Am i to still follow the end game gear choices down below?

Are those updated? kaoms heart, devotos, daresso's salute?

Is my gear now

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ahfack/characters
Hi Ahfack, need a little advice i can barely manage these maps as of right now but i'm not sure where in your guide is there a topic of survivalbility i've followed your skilltree for the most part and the gear is slowly coming along but it doesn't say to use immortal call and without it i can easily just get melted.. sometimes during cyclone a monster outdamages my leech so is there any fix to this? or how you can avoid from getting one shotted? theres times where i feel amazingly OP and theres times where i just feel like the build is not working but this is my first time playing melee so any advice or tips would be nice! im capped on res and stuff too im on a low budget in terms of my build atm my character sheet isn't locked so if anyone could take a look at that, it would be nice too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info