[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

This build was scaling crit when Legion launched wasn't it?

I didn't play yesterday and I checked this thread for updates and it seems to be reworked for leech and RT.

I should really save the name of the author :S
I appreciate the guide. I'm kind of confused as to what the best path to take will be, but the important details from your updates help to flesh out priorities in the skill tree.

Thanks for the hard work!
"
Ahfack wrote:

#Slayer Cull
22% More damage

a few things:
1. isnt slayer cull a 25% damage increase? 1/0.8 = 1.25
2. why maim over melee physical damage?
3. the right way on swift skewing is marginally better but saves 1 point. left way gives us 80/92 impale chance/effectiveness, right way 90/72 and according to this calculator 90/72 should better slightly better.
I've been following this build and so far, the biggest problem I have is mana. In your end game setup, I don't see anything that leeches mana other than the one ring with the .38% leech. Is there something in the tree that I'm missing for leech? Should I drop points somewhere and pick up the mana leech and spirit void nodes that are near vaal pact?

Thank you for everything so far! Melee is a lot more fun now with all these changes.
Achievement hunter!
"
Verrilo wrote:
I've been following this build and so far, the biggest problem I have is mana. In your end game setup, I don't see anything that leeches mana other than the one ring with the .38% leech. Is there something in the tree that I'm missing for leech? Should I drop points somewhere and pick up the mana leech and spirit void nodes that are near vaal pact?

Thank you for everything so far! Melee is a lot more fun now with all these changes.

When going for Vitality Void (A few nodes under vaal pact) There is a .4/.4 leech node for life and mana and this should sustain you for everything. Hope this helps.
Got my disfavour today, the build feels great. Thanks for the 3.7 update!
"
Planks wrote:
This build was scaling crit when Legion launched wasn't it?

I didn't play yesterday and I checked this thread for updates and it seems to be reworked for leech and RT.

I should really save the name of the author :S

Wtf is crit?
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Chuckles23 wrote:
Got my disfavour today, the build feels great. Thanks for the 3.7 update!

Ayyyyyyye
Loving the build so far! Awesome Stuff.

I just have one question... Which is better?

Disfavour or Starforge variant? (Is the weapon range increase roughly the same?)
"
Froglure wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

#Slayer Cull
22% More damage

a few things:
1. isnt slayer cull a 25% damage increase? 1/0.8 = 1.25
2. why maim over melee physical damage?
3. the right way on swift skewing is marginally better but saves 1 point. left way gives us 80/92 impale chance/effectiveness, right way 90/72 and according to this calculator 90/72 should better slightly better.

1. Yes, but people love to complain about damage numbers, so I err on the side of caution lol
2. Because having your enemy maimed reliably is better overall. I've seen points made about alternate methods of maiming your opponent, but I'm unsure about how reliable they are. The entire point of this build is consistency, even if the numbers aren't that high compared to PoB warrior builds. I could possibly be swayed if I get adequate feedback or test alternate methods of maiming myself. I'm in the process of migrating my min-maxed version to an elder-fortify axe, and I use melee phys instead of fortify since it's built in. Lol the damage is insane.
3. Cool! I'll try to check it out. On my phone atm. Pm me that on the forums so I remember <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info