[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Anyone got a budget 2h sword before starforge?
"
toadmagicmush wrote:

Kondo's
"
Krazy_X wrote:
"
toadmagicmush wrote:

Kondo's

Doomsower is a great option until you get Starforge.
2h axe or 2h sword? what's better here?
Few questions:

1) I am currently 72 and have been using blasphemy+vuln and pride which gives me ~30 mana to work with (which is fine). Is this the ideal combo or would sand/blood or dread banner be better? (before getting enlighten)

2) If I am using a chest with sockets (ie. not koams), are there any other gems that would help?

3) Can you use multi-totem support (place 2 totems at once) with ancestor and get 2x the attack speed buff? (ie. if I use a 5l chest)

4) With IC changes, is it worth setting up a CWDT?

Thanks!
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
holdat wrote:
New to Cyclone. I read some of the replies to this thread, but was still confused.

How are we supposed to manage our mana reserves without Enlighten? What's the optimal setup before we're able to afford an Enlighten in terms of the recommended Pride, Blasphemy, Vulnerability setup.

Thanks.

Even on a 6L, any ring with -8 mana cost makes cyclone free, also takes leap slam cost down to 4! You could use a conqueror's efficiency unique jewel until you get any sort of enlighten lvl 2. Level up enlighten in your offhand in a haku +6% quality to support gems weapon! I put a -9 mana cost craft on my ring and my leap slam is down to 3 cost. Don't even need to get mana leech at all.

Thanks for the reply. I understand that part, but I was wondering what the setup would be for our curses/auras. I can't seem to fit in Pride atm even using Conqueror's Efficiency.

49 + 35 + 10 + 10 gives us 104% of mana reserved. 102% using the jewel. But I still need to makeup for at least 3% more. Does getting the -8 mana cost on rings allow us to fit in Pride?

If not, are there alternative set ups that I can use until I get my enlighten to 2? Thanks.
"
mrtournevis wrote:
Hello Ahfack, thanks for this amazing build, have you tried to replace Impale by Rage, i've tried it on your latest POB and the damages were skyrocketting.

Gotta take this off the pob jewel too then:

#Impale
104% more damage with hits
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
mrtournevis wrote:
Hello Ahfack, thanks for this amazing build, have you tried to replace Impale by Rage, i've tried it on your latest POB and the damages were skyrocketting.

#Impale

Any plans on updating the skill tree breakdown? I know the links currently there are not up to date as the paths to some nodes are broken.

Aside from that, welcome back!

Last edited by theeze on Jun 9, 2019, 8:14:33 PM
"
Cedwyn wrote:
Few questions:

1) I am currently 72 and have been using blasphemy+vuln and pride which gives me ~30 mana to work with (which is fine). Is this the ideal combo or would sand/blood or dread banner be better? (before getting enlighten)

2) If I am using a chest with sockets (ie. not koams), are there any other gems that would help?

3) Can you use multi-totem support (place 2 totems at once) with ancestor and get 2x the attack speed buff? (ie. if I use a 5l chest)

4) With IC changes, is it worth setting up a CWDT?

Thanks!

1. Ideal combo. Less micro

2. Cwdt setup or a 6L AW totem setup

3. Only if you have +1 totem somewhere like tree or items

4. Nah
"
theeze wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
mrtournevis wrote:

#Impale

Any plans on updating the skill tree breakdown? I know the links currently there are not up to date as the paths to some nodes are broken.

Aside from that, welcome back!

WTB FREE TIME

:) yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info