[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Belyiste wrote:
i just finished act 10 im using terminus est, any good unique 2h axe better than dat i could use?

sinvicta's mettle
"
Belyiste wrote:
i just finished act 10 im using terminus est, any good unique 2h axe better than dat i could use?

Kitava's Feast, Hazmana, Sinvicta's,
"
Froglure wrote:
"
at the moment I am just playing around in PoB but Flesh and Stone + Maim seems to be better than Pride

F&S with maim linked is 30% increased damage taken vs the 19% (39% after 4s) from pride, but you have to be in bloodstance and lose the range from Blood & Sand.

long story short: pride, flesh & stone + maim, blood and sand, dread banner maybe?

Flesh and Stone + Blood and Sand =
Sand: more Area of Effect + blind for nearby + damage reduction for ranged enemies
Blood: more Area Damage + maim for nearby enemies (so it can be replaced by something else in the main link) + 30% increased damage taken

at least it is a lot more flexible compared to pride with less mana reserved and more damage in blood stance

For now I would say:
Vulnerability/Blasphemy + Flesh & Stone/Maim + Blood & Sand + Dread Banner
(83% reserved without Enlighten and melee physical support instead im Miam linked to Cyclone)

PS:
Something different, are the Impale nodes on the tree really worth it?
Especially if Impale Support is not always used anyway

Replacing them by Red Storm Martial Experience (and taking the Axe Damage nodes by Hatched Master) and always using Pulverise as 6th Link seems to be better?
(or do I miss something?)
"
"
Froglure wrote:
"
at the moment I am just playing around in PoB but Flesh and Stone + Maim seems to be better than Pride

F&S with maim linked is 30% increased damage taken vs the 19% (39% after 4s) from pride, but you have to be in bloodstance and lose the range from Blood & Sand.

long story short: pride, flesh & stone + maim, blood and sand, dread banner maybe?

Sand: more Area of Effect + blind for nearby + damage reduction for ranged enemies
Blood: more Area Damage + maim for nearby enemies (so it can be replaced by something else in the main link) + 30% increased damage taken

at least it is a lot more flexible compared to pride with less mana reserved and more damage in blood stance

For now I would say:
(83% reserved without Enlighten and melee physical support instead im Miam linked to Cyclone)

If you play with Kaom's you don't have the links for all of that....and I rather prefer the CWDT+IC instead of pure dmg since it gives ele dmg reduce as well now. Can check out my char, im comfortably running any map right now (progressed until t12 - maps are too expensive for now).

but I haven't died the last 6-7 lvl anymore

"

PS:

Replacing them by Red Storm Martial Experience (and taking the Axe Damage nodes by Hatched Master) and always using Pulverise as 6th Link seems to be better?

Impale is for endgame boss dps, you can change it up how you like it tbh

IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Just reached mapping ... not sure if i messed up by going 2h Sword route over Axe ... any good 2H swords you guys suggest i use?
New to Cyclone. I read some of the replies to this thread, but was still confused.

How are we supposed to manage our mana reserves without Enlighten? What's the optimal setup before we're able to afford an Enlighten in terms of the recommended Pride, Blasphemy, Vulnerability setup.

Thanks.
"
"
Froglure wrote:
"

blood and sand is a given but im not so sure about flesh and stone.
if i understand bex correctly F&S+maim is 34% more damage in blood stance and no boost in sand. so we would have

flesh and stone
mapping: no increased damage
bosses: 34%

pride
mapping: 19% more
bosses: 39% more

i dont run maim in my 6-link, instead i use melee physical damage since it doesnt need to proc and its a lot more damage in PoB.

"

true

"
For now I would say:

still testing but its hard to get a feel whats better when everything dies so fast.

"
PS:

mapping doesnt really need more damage imo (thats why the 19% from pride are questionable except for maybe legion stuff) but impale offers us a lot of single target and since that was/is the problem of cyclone ill keep them.

for leveling im using war banner because the impale nodes are only taken at ~lvl90. everything impale (banner, nodes, gem) slows you down while leveling imo.
"
holdat wrote:
New to Cyclone. I read some of the replies to this thread, but was still confused.

How are we supposed to manage our mana reserves without Enlighten? What's the optimal setup before we're able to afford an Enlighten in terms of the recommended Pride, Blasphemy, Vulnerability setup.

Thanks.

Even on a 6L, any ring with -8 mana cost makes cyclone free, also takes leap slam cost down to 4! You could use a conqueror's efficiency unique jewel until you get any sort of enlighten lvl 2. Level up enlighten in your offhand in a haku +6% quality to support gems weapon! I put a -9 mana cost craft on my ring and my leap slam is down to 3 cost. Don't even need to get mana leech at all.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
How do you have 16% unreserved mana in your PoB build? It doesn't look like it accounts for the 10% res from blood and sand... I have an enlighten lvl 3 and I'm sitting at 2% mana unreserved with blasphemy/pride, banner, blood and sand, and pride.
how come u dont use chance to bleed?

extra chance to bleed/ more bleed dmg/ added phys?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info