[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Guimazx33 wrote:
"
c2mind wrote:
FYI to anyone using infused channeling. The bug forum lists the following as a recent high priority issue: Infused Channelling not granting Physical damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

but that happened 3 year ago... probably fixed

Look at when it was edited, friend.

Infused Channeling didn't exist three years ago.
"
Sir_Brucible wrote:
"
Guimazx33 wrote:
"
c2mind wrote:
FYI to anyone using infused channeling. The bug forum lists the following as a recent high priority issue: Infused Channelling not granting Physical damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

but that happened 3 year ago... probably fixed

Look at when it was edited, friend.

Infused Channeling didn't exist three years ago.

We are missing out on quite a lot of damage then :D
:D
Disfavor and got the 6L in 80 fuse :D lucky me
every map is a breeze now, like literally cutting with a hot knife through butter...
thanks for the guide & updates, best league
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Guys for Who struggling in sustain mana just craft -8 mana cost for skills in lvl 3 bench and your cyclone cost will be free for what people saying mine is not 3 yet but i will try out and for rich people buy tombfist or haemophilia with vulnerability on hit and you will get rid for reservation and 2 slots in your equipment.
How about close combat vs pulverize?
This build as it is right now can not work ..

You have no mana to cyclone

or how to you use blasphemy curse, pride, blood and sand and dread banner even with a Enlighten lvl 4 its you only are left with around 10 mana
Hey, can anybody help me with how I should advance my gear, what should in the links and skill tree. I am currently doing yellow maps pretty decently but the problem is I feel really slow compared to what I see other people moving with this build.
I see here many damage in full life.
But blood rage make never be on full life coz degen.
How it work then ?
is it possible for you to put out gg gears instead standard mirror gears ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info